[D7, MA, expecting] Twos of two kinds

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D7, MA, expecting] Twos of two kinds

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:58 am

"Nesshin-san has a strong personality, and I felt that by working with him I may be able to bring something out. I was honestly taken aback by what he displayed, since he has had no formal training," he explained.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:28 pm

"Really? Seems like he has an innate talent then" Emiko said with a nod and a smile "what were you hoping he would bring out in you though?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:40 pm

"Perhaps a bit more confidence rather than bravado. I can confuse the two at times," he says with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:56 pm

There was a tilt of the head.

"I didn't think Kitsu-sama thought that way of himself" Emiko commented quietly.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:24 pm

"I can recognize my own faults," he says with a smirk. "Doesn't make me great at fixing them, but I am aware. It's just a part of my personality. Not that I lack confidence, but there tends to be an excess of bravado that overshadows at times."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:42 pm

"Interesting" Emiko said with a nod, picking up her tea "so putting it off until you have someone to work on it with?"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:30 pm

"Not so much waiting for someone as much as I am looking for how to be better. I've always felt the journey and the path are two different things. I don't know how answers will come, but I am trying to pay attention at least. But we can't improve everything overnight. It takes our whole life to become who we want to be."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:50 am

Emiko looked down at her cup for a few moment at that, something about it hitting her more personally.

"Hai, you're right there. Although not all of us have our whole lives" she finally said quietly, before sipping her drink.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:35 am

He smiled at her, and asked pretty bluntly, "A lot of pressure?"

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:49 pm

"Don't we all?" Emiko replied slightly evasively, looking back up at the man with a small smile "our clans expect much of us. Even small ones like the Otter."