(D6, LM) Green Tea

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Seppun Yuzu

(D6, LM) Green Tea

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 pm

The Seppun takes the traditional position nearby the varanda, open for all to see, and waits for another totally not a date to arrive.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D6, LM) Green Tea

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:26 pm

Inoshishi arrives slightly late, still not bothering with an umbrella. Apparently in her mind, it isn't truly raining at all, if her brilliant smile is anything to go on.

She waves, rather indecorously, to the Seppun, crossing the veranda to where he sits(stands?). She's very curious how this Seppun will be, as the other was filled with stars and portentous fate. Would this be more of the same or the fierce warrior type that her sensei had told her about?
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:06 pm

The boy was sitting, but he does rise to greet the Dragon and provides a bow. "I am honored Agasha-san accepted the invitation. I am Seppun Yuzu, Governor of Chisei. Please, treat me well. Has Inari-kami been kind today?"
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:15 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:06 pm
The boy was sitting, but he does rise to greet the Dragon and provides a bow. "I am honored Agasha-san accepted the invitation. I am Seppun Yuzu, Governor of Chisei. Please, treat me well. Has Inari-kami been kind today?"
Just about a zillion questions swirl through the Dragon's mind. She returns the bow carefully, dipping slightly deeper than the boy.

"Yes of course! I trust the same for you? Also, do people not treat you well? Who wouldn't treat a Suppun well? Also, where is Chisei?"

It seems she's doing her usual bang up job of keeping her questions to a minimum.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:15 pm
Just about a zillion questions swirl through the Dragon's mind. She returns the bow carefully, dipping slightly deeper than the boy.

"Yes of course! I trust the same for you? Also, do people not treat you well? Who wouldn't treat a Suppun well? Also, where is Chisei?"

It seems she's doing her usual bang up job of keeping her questions to a minimum.
That was cute. Yuzu doesn’t smile for cuteness, though.

He raises an eyebrow and waves for her to sit down and get comfortable. “It is how we great others at Otosan Uchi. A kind request to remind others of Compassion in of a slip in decorum.”

The young boy straightens his hakama and takes a better look at Inoshishi. There was some familiar aroma in the air, so, he takes a moment to detect it before saying, “Chisei is one of the districts at the Imperial Capital. Where the Seppun Hill stands. As well as the Dragon Clan’s embassy.”
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:21 pm
He raises an eyebrow and waves for her to sit down and get comfortable. “It is how we great others at Otosan Uchi. A kind request to remind others of Compassion in of a slip in decorum.”

The young boy straightens his hakama and takes a better look at Inoshishi. There was some familiar aroma in the air, so, he takes a moment to detect it before saying, “Chisei is one of the districts at the Imperial Capital. Where the Seppun Hill stands. As well as the Dragon Clan’s embassy.”
Her eyes widen at the idea that others need a reminder of compassion. She smooths her face back to neutral, reminding herself internally that not everyone follows the Dragon interpretation of bushido. Others value other aspects just as highly.

“Oh, I see! I went to the Imperial City for a time. Saw more people at the gates than I’d seen in my entire life. It is truly the city of cities! And part of it is your responsibility? How do you manage under the stress of all those lives? I would collapse under such a load.”

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:39 pm
Her eyes widen at the idea that others need a reminder of compassion. She smooths her face back to neutral, reminding herself internally that not everyone follows the Dragon interpretation of bushido. Others value other aspects just as highly.

“Oh, I see! I went to the Imperial City for a time. Saw more people at the gates than I’d seen in my entire life. It is truly the city of cities! And part of it is your responsibility? How do you manage under the stress of all those lives? I would collapse under such a load.”
“Would you?” He says as the servant brings tea and set cups for them.

“Well. That’s interesting. I believe one has to trust they are capable of doing it, and relying on their family and close ones to receive support for the trials. But, I confess am I still to experiment governing it. I have just been recently appointed.”
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:49 pm
“Would you?” He says as the servant brings tea and set cups for them.
Well…there went any shot of getting the Seppun’s interest! Honesty was a hefty burden, especially when it popped out fully formed like that,
Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:49 pm
“Well. That’s interesting. I believe one has to trust they are capable of doing it, and relying on their family and close ones to receive support for the trials. But, I confess am I still to experiment governing it. I have just been recently appointed.”
She nods, not understanding the complexities of governing, but understanding support networks.

“Also, Seppun-sama, one can consult the marvelous libraries of the capitol! Many results of rulers and ruled are stored there.”

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:02 pm

“So Agasha-san finds me dumb and uneducated that I should learn from the library. Or even worse, that my sensei weren’t good enough?”

He mentions as he fills her cup, and then sits back. There no spite in his face, besides the dangerous lines of his questions.
DescriptionTheme

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:07 pm

If Inoshishi hadn’t already felt this was some sort of inquisition, she surely would now. However, she who lives by the fire, dies by the fire. Her eyes kindle.

“Seppun-sama, I see your jest, as I know you are fully aware that the Son of Heaven himself began these libraries and that Shinsei-dono enabled Shiba-kami to record his wisdom that others may learn. Unless Seppun-sama is saying his wisdom surpasses both that of Shinsei-dono and the Son of Heaven! Which surely he is not because such would be a heresy equal to that of Iuchiban.”

Yeah, she pissed.
Last edited by Agasha Inoshishi on Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.