D6 LA - Tea Pride [expecting]

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Moshumaru

D6 LA - Tea Pride [expecting]

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:29 am

Black tea and boiled rice.

A staple which also brought good luck.

He wondered what would enter this domain this time...
Last edited by Kitsu Moshumaru on Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Re: D6 EA - Tea Pride [expecting]

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:30 pm

"Kitsu-san, might this one join you?" says a deep level voice that is dimly familiar. Standing close by is the Stone Matsu, looking rather damp but as otherwise unremarkable as usual.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: D6 EA - Tea Pride [expecting]

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:30 pm
"Kitsu-san, might this one join you?" says a deep level voice that is dimly familiar. Standing close by is the Stone Matsu, looking rather damp but as otherwise unremarkable as usual.
The Kitsu indicated for the lion to join him.
"A Lion table is a pride table, my old class used to say. Would you like me to order more refreshments?"
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Re: D6 LA - Tea Pride [expecting]

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:58 pm

"Honestly, Kitsu-san, I think that's wise. I may be more interested in some tea to refresh me today than usual," the Matsu admits as he sits. "Ah, but I am glad to see you again," he says, his voice warming. "It's been some days since we spoke. How are you finding the miai?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:08 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:58 pm
"Honestly, Kitsu-san, I think that's wise. I may be more interested in some tea to refresh me today than usual," the Matsu admits as he sits. "Ah, but I am glad to see you again," he says, his voice warming. "It's been some days since we spoke. How are you finding the miai?"
With a nod, the Kitsu summoned a waitress and ordered the variety platter for two.

"It's been a rough one, Matsu-san. I have made connections, certainly, but I'm not certain if they're becoming anything but play-dates, apart from this one woman. Things nearly got heated last night, when this Crane tried to convince Murato-san to give up interest in this one girl - Kaito-san, I believe?"
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:43 am

The Matsu's stoic visage weakens and then almost slips entirely.

"The Kami...," Ishioka pauses to compose himself. "Kitsu-san, I want to discuss your intentions, but first, this conflict over... Kaito Oubaihime-san? That..." The Matsu shakes his head. "Kaito-san is a most fine samurai-ko and should be a high priority to bring into the Lion. Worthy of the Kitsu, even, in my humble estimation."
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:50 am

The Kitsu nodded sternly.

"Indeed - I don't believe there is a Lion among us who would say otherwise. Though it has been a while since I spoke to Tsumugusu-san. While we are in good shape in terms of these miai points, we don't control the field - my understanding is that Kitsu Murato-san has a deep interest in her. One I intend to foster and help prosper."
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:57 am

The Matsu nods emphatically in agreement.

"I have seen a little of this interest first hand, Kitsu-san, and Kitsu Murato-san does have true respect and affection for the Kaito. It would do honor to all Lion for those of us here to aid his success, I believe." Ishioka pauses and relaxes for a moment. "I am given to understand Kitsu Murato-san has had... setbacks with other potential matches," he says quietly. "If any of our clanmates are also having difficulty, I should like to make supporting them a priority." Ishioka's Stone Matsu facade is settling back into place after the surprise of getting immediately to business with Moshumaru.
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:22 am

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:57 am
The Matsu nods emphatically in agreement.

"I have seen a little of this interest first hand, Kitsu-san, and Kitsu Murato-san does have true respect and affection for the Kaito. It would do honor to all Lion for those of us here to aid his success, I believe." Ishioka pauses and relaxes for a moment. "I am given to understand Kitsu Murato-san has had... setbacks with other potential matches," he says quietly. "If any of our clanmates are also having difficulty, I should like to make supporting them a priority." Ishioka's Stone Matsu facade is settling back into place after the surprise of getting immediately to business with Moshumaru.
A definite nod.

"Keep an eye on Asahina Soyokaze - if he can be discredited without seeming victimized, it should be allowed to happen. What about yourself? How go your plans?"
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:29 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:22 am

A definite nod.

"Keep an eye on Asahina Soyokaze - if he can be discredited without seeming victimized, it should be allowed to happen. What about yourself? How go your plans?"
"'Plans' is an incredibly generous term, Kitsu-san," Ishioka says with a touch of humor. "I am blessed with, um, warm relations with two samurai-ko, and I am trying to keep an open mind on others, should... developments require it." The Stone Matsu's face is perfectly unexpressive, but his voice hints that he's not happy with at least some part of his situation.
Description