[D5LA] A gathering of seers (Special)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D5LA] A gathering of seers (Special)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Koi stood still, her face neutral even as her jaw clenched. "I do not believe that for a moment, Seppun-sama."

Koi did not speak, for how can she? It was her dream, not the damned Seppun's. Fuck this needle-dick. She thought, decisively hoping they get mauled by an Oni.

"Gomen, if the time and place was not appropriate." She said carefully, her voice calm bowing her head and shutting up.

Fuck this room, and these people. Koi thought, her heart pounding.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:59 pm

Damn! He nearly says it out loud.

Unsei’s display could have made some chest hair sprout out. What a solid defense!

The Astrologer gains a massive nod of approval from the younger Seppun.

As Yuzu’s eyes drift to Koi, the boy’s trained court skills could have perhaps noticed the On chipping off. She was honest, yes, and, perhaps, too eager.

“I am happy to see enthusiasm guided with honorable restraint.”

He provides a short bow and rubs his temples as he exits.

/exit if not stopped
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:31 pm

"Master Seppun Yuzu sama...." The Kaito whispered out not to stop him but just worried about the young governor. Oubahime sighed. The girl, she thought that was her friend had just got angry for asking a simple question. The master she was trying to please seemed to have a headache that he wouldn't allow her to treat. At least Soyokaze was beside her. He would note Oubahime deflate.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:23 pm

Mitsuki had absolutely no idea what was going on anymore.

So she helped herself to a new slice of cake.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Inoshishi keeps trying to say something, but every time she opens her mouth, something new and unexpected happened. Truly, she was the worst seer. Cake will fill the void where her divination used to live. She smiles at the Moto as she eats cake.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:31 pm
"Master Seppun Yuzu sama...."
"Hai. Kaito-san." He says, as she approaches, "Anything she needs of me?"
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:32 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:27 pm
Inoshishi keeps trying to say something, but every time she opens her mouth, something new and unexpected happened. Truly, she was the worst seer. Cake will fill the void where her divination used to live. She smiles at the Moto as she eats cake.
Mitsuki played the "everything's perfectly normal" card:

"So, uh, oh, Dragon-sama, what are your favorite methods of divination? For now, I've only really practiced reading bones and the bottom of cups."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:46 pm

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:32 pm
"So, uh, oh, Dragon-sama, what are your favorite methods of divination? For now, I've only really practiced reading bones and the bottom of cups."
"Oh, I've read about those! Never learned how to do it myself. Mostly because I'm so busy talking I don't finish the cup. You're supposed to finish the cup, right? Not just like dump it out?

I like to get my scrolls together and toss some zeni to determine which one to look at. Then, the first quote I read tells me something of what is to come."
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:51 pm

Their gaze didn't leave the Moth for several long moments, almost as if reading her mind and listening to her mental temper tantrum like the child she was. They couldn't read thoughts though. Of course not.

Unsei looked away and back to the rest of the group once. Then that stern facade seemed to disappear as a harmless smile played across their lips.

"Apologies. I believe it best if I leave now, but I do wish to thank everyone for coming and I do hope that you all enjoy this evening." They bowed politely and then bowed deeper to Mitsuki. "Thank you for doing most of the work on this and entertaining my little idea."

And then they took their leave, gracefully weaving between the tables and out of the room.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:44 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:05 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:31 pm
"Master Seppun Yuzu sama...."
"Hai. Kaito-san." He says, as she approaches, "Anything she needs of me?"
"Anoo... seem you have a headache... etoo... would you like... some aroma therapy option?" She kept sight to his hem.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk