D4 MA - Green Teaness (Open but expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: D4 MA - Green Teaness (Open but expecting)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:12 pm

The Kitsu smiled in appreciation.

"I'm glad that my fortune wasn't too inconvenient to cipher, Seppun-sama. Although I will admit," he began to think, "To 'center myself', to 'become balance'... I did not particularly feel unbalanced, but if the fortunes declare it so then it must be right. I will try and center myself as best I can - I don't suppose you gleamed any hints on how they want me to balance myself?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm

With that, she shrugged. "Could always try rolling them again or if you think you're balanced enough, then you might be fine." This wasn't an exact science unfortunately. "The stars arent always clear, like when on a cloudy day. Maybe an elemental unbalance, but you can usually tell with that. Sometimes."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:52 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm
With that, she shrugged. "Could always try rolling them again or if you think you're balanced enough, then you might be fine." This wasn't an exact science unfortunately. "The stars arent always clear, like when on a cloudy day. Maybe an elemental unbalance, but you can usually tell with that. Sometimes."
The Kitsu pondered.

"I don't think it'd be wise to insult the fortunes by saying my balance is simply fine - if it would not take too much of your time, could I instead ask 'Where am I unbalanced this miai' or something along those lines? Or... would that be too specific?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:52 pm

The Kitsu pondered.

"I don't think it'd be wise to insult the fortunes by saying my balance is simply fine - if it would not take too much of your time, could I instead ask 'Where am I unbalanced this miai' or something along those lines? Or... would that be too specific?"
She shook her head. "Not at all. Would be possible. Just need to roll three dice and pick one you feel is right. Granted, the answer could be muddled or incorrect as things change all the time, but doesn't hurt to see, I find."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:11 pm
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:52 pm

The Kitsu pondered.

She shook her head. "Not at all. Would be possible. Just need to roll three dice and pick one you feel is right. Granted, the answer could be muddled or incorrect as things change all the time, but doesn't hurt to see, I find."
The Kitsu nodded. Taking a bow to the dice, he took the two edges and the 'beak' of the Crow. Before rolling, he made an inquiry.

"Should I look at the symbols when I choose, or choose blind?"

When answered, he rolled.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:20 pm
The Kitsu nodded. Taking a bow to the dice, he took the two edges and the 'beak' of the Crow. Before rolling, he made an inquiry.

"Should I look at the symbols when I choose, or choose blind?"

When answered, he rolled.
"You can look if you like. You don't know what they mean anyway so it shouldn't affect your choice, but you can do it with closed eyes if you'd like."

(I will take a bit to answer. I use my deck to get answers and I'm not at home atm so I cant shuffle and draw until after work x.x)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:23 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:34 pm
"You can look if you like. You don't know what they mean anyway so it shouldn't affect your choice, but you can do it with closed eyes if you'd like."

(I will take a bit to answer. I use my deck to get answers and I'm not at home atm so I cant shuffle and draw until after work x.x)
((Oh, you also divine? Nice! I'm more of a tarot guy myself, so - still, take as long as you need with this one.))

Moshu closed his eyes, nodded and rolled. With a decisive finger, his finger circled the divining area before landing on the center-most rolled die.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:58 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:23 pm
((Oh, you also divine? Nice! I'm more of a tarot guy myself, so - still, take as long as you need with this one.))

Moshu closed his eyes, nodded and rolled. With a decisive finger, his finger circled the divining area before landing on the center-most rolled die.
(I'm just now starting to get into it truthfully ^^" I use a tarot deck and just fluff it up a bit to make it from the stars and via dice rolls instead because I can't... make up readings like this on my own unfortunately xD)

"Hmmm... A lack of trust in yourself." They picked up the stone and looked it over. "Holding back when you need to strike decisively. When you're on this journey, conquering the unknown, you will need to trust in your skills and never falter. That's what they say and what I see anyway."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:04 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:58 pm
"Hmmm... A lack of trust in yourself." They picked up the stone and looked it over. "Holding back when you need to strike decisively. When you're on this journey, conquering the unknown, you will need to trust in your skills and never falter. That's what they say and what I see anyway."
((Hey, every journey starts somewhere. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be reading between the lines in no time!))

"A lack of trust in myself... I can believe it. Very well, I will strive to act with more certainty - thank you again for your guidance, Seppun-sama. I'll start by placing an absolute faith in your reading, taking responsibility for wherever it leads me."

The Kitsu nodded with determination and newfound confidence.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:35 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:04 pm
((Hey, every journey starts somewhere. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be reading between the lines in no time!))

"A lack of trust in myself... I can believe it. Very well, I will strive to act with more certainty - thank you again for your guidance, Seppun-sama. I'll start by placing an absolute faith in your reading, taking responsibility for wherever it leads me."

The Kitsu nodded with determination and newfound confidence.
(Q.Q you're too sweet, omfg)

That was... That was a lot to put on just her reading. She was a little concerned, especially since her reading was pretty much 'Go nuts. Throw caution to the wind and do what you want'.

At the same time... They'd only be in the same castle for little over a week. What's the worst that could happen?

"Ah, as always I do advise that, while our fates are written in the stars, they can change when one applies pressure. So, as always, be prepared for whatever you do."