D4 MA - Green Teaness (Open but expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: D4 MA - Green Teaness (Open but expecting)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:18 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:15 am
"Depends on what you want, actually. Could do an in-depth reading of your future and any potential outcomes. Could do a simple yes or no question type deal or just outlooks for your day or month. If you're having trouble coming to a decision on something, I've got a reading for that. If you're having conversation difficulties with someone, I've even got stuff for that, too. It's a very, very useful thing." She explained while pulling out her gemstones. Each one was a different stone and they were all cut into different shapes so none had the same amount of sides. Each side was carved with a constellation or a symbol.
The Kitsu considered the options while watching the tools make their way onto the table.

"Would an 'in-depth' be reading be possible, Seppun-sama?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:35 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:18 am
The Kitsu considered the options while watching the tools make their way onto the table.

"Would an 'in-depth' be reading be possible, Seppun-sama?"
She laid out fine stones. "It's very possible."

"Three would be your past, present, and current future." She lined up three of the stones in order, in a line.

"One would be unseen influences." She moved another stone to underneath the line, underneath the middle stone so it was making a flat T shape.

"The last would be hidden potential." She moved the last stone above the line, above the middle stone, so it made a diamond shape, or star depending on how you viewed it. Just like the birthmark in the center of her forehead.

"However, if you want more..." She pulled out two more stones and then grabbed the five she had laid out. "It's called the Crows Spread, because it looks like a crow."

"One for sorrow." She placed one stone a bit off center. "The challenge you face."

"Two for mirth." She placed a second stone about a hand's width across from the first stone. "What you can gain by facing it."

"Three for a funeral" She placed a third stone about an inch above and to the left of the first stone. "Something you must let go of."

"Four for a birth." She placed the fourth stone about an inch above and to the right of the second stone. "Something new entering your lift."

"Five for the rich." She placed the fix stone about an inch and a half below and to the left of the third stone. "Resources that can help you."

"Six for the poor." She placed the sixth stone about an inch and a half below and to the right of the fourth stone. "Forces working against your success."

"Seven for an astrologer, I can tell you no more." She placed this stone in between the first and second stones and far enough above that it wasn't on an equal level as any of the other stones. "The key action that will bring the needed transformation."

If one looked at it from above, it looked like what the constellation of a crow would be. 1, 3, 5 made the left wing, while 2,4,6 made the right wing and the 7th was the head.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:26 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:35 am
Reading
The Kitsu nodded.

"The Crow is a noble creature indeed - if I remember, it was once as white as pearl before it sacrificed its colour for Shinsei. But ah - may I ask what the symbols are supposed to mean?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:26 am
The Kitsu nodded.

"The Crow is a noble creature indeed - if I remember, it was once as white as pearl before it sacrificed its colour for Shinsei. But ah - may I ask what the symbols are supposed to mean?"
"Notable events, constellations that were too big to put, and a few other things I wanted to have part of my reading, like animals and such. My stones are custom created for my type of readings."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 am
"Notable events, constellations that were too big to put, and a few other things I wanted to have part of my reading, like animals and such. My stones are custom created for my type of readings."
"I see. Let's see here..."

And so he analyzed his reading.

"Sounds ominous, if I'm reading this correctly."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:12 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 am
"I see. Let's see here..."

And so he analyzed his reading.

"Sounds ominous, if I'm reading this correctly."
"Oh.. ah... dear..." She murmured softly. "You haven't rolled the dice yet... You roll them and set them in this pattern and then I read them for you. Or, I could roll them for you. I just have to focus on you while I do it so the kami know it's about you and not me, but you hadn't picked which one you wanted to do."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:12 am
"Oh.. ah... dear..." She murmured softly. "You haven't rolled the dice yet... You roll them and set them in this pattern and then I read them for you. Or, I could roll them for you. I just have to focus on you while I do it so the kami know it's about you and not me, but you hadn't picked which one you wanted to do."
"Ah, that would explain it. I once saw a teller draw stones from a bag - when the peasant went to examine them, their hand was slapped violently. Forgive my inexperience."

Moshu rolled his bones in the order outlined.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:04 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 am
"Ah, that would explain it. I once saw a teller draw stones from a bag - when the peasant went to examine them, their hand was slapped violently. Forgive my inexperience."

Moshu rolled his bones in the order outlined.
"Might not have wanted anyone to touch their stones. Sometimes they get finicky with them, you know. Anyway... let's see here..."

"One for sorrow. The challenge you face is... relaxation. They believe you find it difficult to find peace in opulence and difficulty in resting in the Mother's arms at her table of peace and luxury."

"Two for mirth. What you can gain by facing it... Your perseverance will pay off. The patient and wise know that the secrets will unfold with time and thus will give you a larger bounty than expected."

"Three for a funeral. Something you must let go of. Following the certain route. Taking the sensible path to success." She nodded some and then commented. "Though scary, sometimes it's best to take the route less traveled."

"Four for a birth. Something new entering your life.." She chuckled softly, amused by what she saw. "Throwing caution to the wind and becoming an exuberant lover as you seek to conquer the unknown horizon."

"Five for the rich. Resources that can help you. Balance. Everything you love gives you its blessing and by giving them proper attention, you maintain equilibrium while on your quest."

"Six for the poor. Forces working against you. The fear of failure and a fork in the road, so to speak. The maps for the roads you travel are not yet written, leaving it up to you to tame the lands before you.. or you could choose to risk nothing and forever regret not answering adventure's call."

"Seven for an astrologer, I can tell you no more. The key that will bring the needed transformation. In order to begin charging forth into these unknown lands, you will need to find balance. To find that equilibrium that will help you on your quest. Happiness, which will keep your shining soul aloft in the darkness."

When she was finished, she nodded, pleased with what was read. "Overall, they all seem to be pointing you towards the same thing. Once you are able to find your center and become balance, then you'll be able to finally work to fight against the fear of failure and travel the road less taken in order to conquer the unknown before you."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:44 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:04 am
When she was finished, she nodded, pleased with what was read. "Overall, they all seem to be pointing you towards the same thing. Once you are able to find your center and become balance, then you'll be able to finally work to fight against the fear of failure and travel the road less taken in order to conquer the unknown before you."
Moshu watched the Seppun work magic like a child at the Kabuki theatre for the first time.

"Amazing... so this is what fortune telling is like. Are all readings so... conclusive, I suppose is the word?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:00 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:44 am
Moshu watched the Seppun work magic like a child at the Kabuki theatre for the first time.

"Amazing... so this is what fortune telling is like. Are all readings so... conclusive, I suppose is the word?"
"Not always. Sometimes I've got to really work to see what they all mean together, but yours was... was really well, actually. I've gotten some bad ones for people here and some were a bit more confusing, so in comparison, yours was rather good and easy.Granted, not always great, but nobody's future is completely good."