D4 MA - Green Teaness (Open but expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: D4 MA - Green Teaness (Open but expecting)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:47 am
"You can talk to trees. Trust me, their stories aren't as interesting as you think. They're so slow and because it's a tree, they aren't really good with time, so you'll ask it when was the last time somebody walked through here and they start telling you about fifty decades ago when they were a sapling." Unsei had a thousand yard stare ahead of them. It seemed talking to a tree or two was part of her shungeja course.
"Oh."

That caught him off guard.

"I uh, apologize for bringing that up - it seems I awoke some bad memories."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
"Oh, it is. It's vile, but yet... so fun. So, so very fun... And mean, but... there are times when I feel that sometimes being a little mean is for the best. You know?"
The Kitsu nodded and smiled, trusting the Seppun's words.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
"Learning from me is never a good thing, honestly. I am a gremlin at the best of times. Speaking of being a gremlin, I probably should warn you that I'm not likely to look like this tomorrow. I tend to, uh, change how I appear on the daily. Sometimes."
"A grem- it may not be my place, Seppun-sama, but I find it hard to believe. You have been compassionate in the face of my foolishness, earnest in the face of my enquiries, and stern in response to my failings. Anyone with a personality so admirable is not one I'd rush to call any kind of gremlin, if I'm honest."

The other meaning... was lost on him, honestly.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:22 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03 am
"A grem- it may not be my place, Seppun-sama, but I find it hard to believe. You have been compassionate in the face of my foolishness, earnest in the face of my enquiries, and stern in response to my failings. Anyone with a personality so admirable is not one I'd rush to call any kind of gremlin, if I'm honest."

The other meaning... was lost on him, honestly.
"I appreciate the compliments, Kitsu-san, but I know what I'm about and I am a gremlin sent here to be a thorn in the side of my family forever and always. It's fun though! And I wouldn't say that you've been foolish in any regards. At least nothing that I take as foolishness anyway. Also, I didn't realize I was being that stern, but the more you learn!" She shrugged some. "Also, I can't remember if I've warned you or not, but too many compliments will put more air into my head and that's something nobody here wants, so I'd be careful about that sort of thing if I were you. I'll become a terror on this whole city."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:42 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:22 am
"I appreciate the compliments, Kitsu-san, but I know what I'm about and I am a gremlin sent here to be a thorn in the side of my family forever and always. It's fun though! And I wouldn't say that you've been foolish in any regards. At least nothing that I take as foolishness anyway. Also, I didn't realize I was being that stern, but the more you learn!" She shrugged some. "Also, I can't remember if I've warned you or not, but too many compliments will put more air into my head and that's something nobody here wants, so I'd be careful about that sort of thing if I were you. I'll become a terror on this whole city."
The Kitsu nodded.

"I will take your words to heart, Seppun-sama. Although I cannot promise no compliments escape my lips."

Who knows, maybe he did want to bring terror to the city?
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:05 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:42 am
The Kitsu nodded.

"I will take your words to heart, Seppun-sama. Although I cannot promise no compliments escape my lips."

Who knows, maybe he did want to bring terror to the city?
"Eh. It'll be your mess to deal with then when I become a terror upon this city and all who inhabit it. Believing myself to be above all of them. Truly terrible. What of you though? Do you believe yourself ever capable of being a terror to an entire city?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:14 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:05 am
"Eh. It'll be your mess to deal with then when I become a terror upon this city and all who inhabit it. Believing myself to be above all of them. Truly terrible. What of you though? Do you believe yourself ever capable of being a terror to an entire city?"
Running.

The heat of his own breath gracing his sword before a deep inhalation of blood.

Terrified villagers, flat out begging for mercy upon his arrival.

Desperately wishing to share an offering with the starving, but knowing you would die if you did.

The blood.

The screams.

The fire.

The Kitsu shrugged.

"I would rather not be, but duty is a tenet of bushido for a reason..."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:59 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:14 am
Running.

The heat of his own breath gracing his sword before a deep inhalation of blood.

Terrified villagers, flat out begging for mercy upon his arrival.

Desperately wishing to share an offering with the starving, but knowing you would die if you did.

The blood.

The screams.

The fire.

The Kitsu shrugged.

"I would rather not be, but duty is a tenet of bushido for a reason..."
The first thing Unsei wanted to say, which nearly came out of her mouth was quickly and quite literally bit back. Starting a fight was not what she wanted to do currently. Instead, after that, she nodded.

"That is fair. Ah. So. Tomorrow then?"

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:06 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:59 pm
The first thing Unsei wanted to say, which nearly came out of her mouth was quickly and quite literally bit back. Starting a fight was not what she wanted to do currently. Instead, after that, she nodded.

"That is fair. Ah. So. Tomorrow then?"
"It would be my pleasure, Seppun-sama."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:42 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:06 pm
"It would be my pleasure, Seppun-sama."
She bowed politely. "I hope you have a good afternoon then! And thank you for allowing me to chat with you today."