D4EM, A Bit of Brekkie (Expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shika Nesshin

D4EM, A Bit of Brekkie (Expecting)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:33 am

Nesshin keeps his appointments, as duty allows. And it allows today, for now, at least.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsuki Hajime

Re: D4EM, A Bit of Brekkie (Expecting)

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Hajime's arrival is backlit by the light streaming through the Tea House's open door, throwing him into silhouette and highlighting the willowy nature of his frame. There was a moment for him to slowly scan the room, then he moved to join Nesshin.

"Good morning, Shika-san," he said quietly. "I have been looking forward to this."
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Nesshin rises to bow. "I'm happy to oblige!" he says with bonhomie. "Please, join me; there's no way to be civilized on empty bellies, after all!"

He waves over Koi, places his order for "A draught of Hitomi once again--she's got such a flavor!--and some breakfast. And for Kitsuki-san, here, a...?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:24 pm

"I will have the same, I think. Shika-san has been very complimentary, and I must try it for myself." He bobbed his head to both parties.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:29 pm

As the order begins to be fetched, Nesshin says "I trust you had a good night of it, then? Anything of particular interest?"

He takes his seat, gestures for the Kitsuki to do the same.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:46 pm

"I had a very pleasant stroll with Kitsu Murato, who had the courtesy to inform me that I would make a good second choice. And I thought, well, there are worse things to be." He smiled. "I imagine that is likely where I will fall for most men, being deficient in childbearing apparatus and of such low station, but Kitsu-sama has asked me to share a meal with him this evening, so that makes a much firmer bite than any I have had so far."

He looked up at Nesshin. "I wonder if your prospects are looking much better?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:55 pm

"They might be," Nesshin allows. "And I hope that what you find makes you happy; it's been some time since I was with other men, but I remember enjoying it, coming and going.

"Certainly, I've been enjoying the miai so far. There are so very many interesting people, and several have been quite giving."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:03 pm

"I wondered if your luck would turn. I hope it is not rude to ask, but you were not over-damaged by that poison pen letter?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:57 pm

"What letter?" Nesshin asks, having not seen it. He leans forward, eyebrow raised questioningly.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:13 pm

Hajime frowned. "You did not see it? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...someone wrote a nasty little prose letter, accusing you of being insincere in matters of love, and how they were not interested in you anymore because of this. It was unsigned, presumably to protect the writer from the approbation of being so uncouth in these matters."

He shrugged. "But if you were unaware of it, certainly it must not have achieved its intended effect, and all is well."