(D3, EE) Music for the Masses

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Murato

(D3, EE) Music for the Masses

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:14 pm

Murato arrived to the tea house this evening, his shamisen in tow. When he got in he ordered some Yuri and found a seat. He sipped while he waited, and empty cup across the table from him. He quietly tuned his shamisen between sips.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D3, EE) Music for the Masses

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Under a pink parasol, the little Otter arrived. She had her flute in her sleeve as always, and knowing that Murato would just question it if she didn't she was carrying her box with her instrument with her.

Leaving her umbrella by the door, she entered and looked around for Murato.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:36 pm

The Kitsu rises and waves when he sees Emiko, inviting her to join him.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:00 am

Being brave isn’t Inoshishi’s strong suit and besides, she usually doesn’t have license to be in these places, since she’s so bad with money, but thus night is different. She needs to blow off steam and since she has a letter proving that her lord will pay, she’s not worried about counting her zeni, for once.

Noticing the shamisen, she perks up, settling down for a drink and some enjoyable music.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:14 am

The Moth was attracted by the lights and smell of rich teas within the tea house, at the same time she had a thought about someone to speak too. Afterall, this was still something that needed to be seen too and she frankly been avoiding it.

Arriving at the tea house Koi, tonight her fashion was a play on her namesake with a lighter summer kimono that allowed her more feminine figure to stand out. Her make up intricately applied around her eyes with red and golds, making the Jade in her eyes pop.

Tonight if she was dressed as a Koi she would speak to the other Koi, and learn from her. She closed an orange umbrella she had, and asked if Koi-san was avaliable for a conversation and some tea before settling down in a seat watching the occupations with a smile.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:04 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:36 pm
The Kitsu rises and waves when he sees Emiko, inviting her to join him.
With a smile, Emiko made her way over and bowed.

"Good evening Kitsu-sama. I hope you are well?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:08 pm

"I am Usogawa-sama. I must say I am surprised to see the box, even if pleasantly so," he offers a seat and tea, pouring a cup from the pot for her.

"Are you planning on sharing it with so many people? I certainly would enjoy it, but I would not press you in such a crowded place as this."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Emiko shook her head.

"Forgive me, when you mentioned about playing I had assumed you meant having tea first then going. I think I misunderstood playing...here. I won't play it here."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:52 pm

He smiled at that. "Of course. How have you been? Well I hope."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:01 pm

"I'm well, although concerned about my kin. The morning was rather cruel to her, and I still don't really understand why it needed to be so" Emiko shook her head and sighed "thankfully she's a strong one."