(D3, EE) Music for the Masses

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D3, EE) Music for the Masses

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:57 am

"I was specifically referring to you, but Usogawa Narumi is also a perfectly lovely woman. Though her heart is set on another, so I simply wished her well and gave some words of encouragement," he replied with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:32 pm

"But I'm not the whole Otter, I'm just one person. You should meet Narumi-san, and Tanabe-san, and the others. If you base it on just me you might find that the Otter isn't as you believed it and that would be worse, ne?" Emiko shook her head.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:49 pm

"I will try to find opportunities to get to known Susaki Tanabe-san," he says with a nod. "And as I said, I've spent some time with Usogawa Narumi. If the opportunity arises, I will certainly enjoy speaking with her more. But I enjoyed our interactions and she was wonderful."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:46 pm

"Good. I'm sure he'll enjoy meeting you" Emiko said with a smile "I think however we should head off. The play will be starting soon and I need to return to the inn first."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:58 pm

"Of course. I can walk you there but I will likely not watch myself," he says, standing. "If you don't mind."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:51 pm

"Oh? How come" Emiko asked as she also rose "not coming to watch the play?"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:45 pm

"I just feel like the gardens are calling me," he says. "No specific reason related to the play." He bigins heading out with Emiko, offering polite conversation and umprella holding services along the way.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:38 pm

"Ok, enjoy them as well!" Emiko said with a smile, accepting the umbrella holding and enjoying some conversation on the way back

/scene?

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:46 pm

/scene