[Day 2, Early Evening] Actually, I Had a Good Time Here... (Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shiba Raizo

[Day 2, Early Evening] Actually, I Had a Good Time Here... (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:13 am

He wasn't really sure he needed tea, exactly, but he'd enjoyed his prior visit, so he figured he'd give another go.

And ordered the Akina again.

As he sipped at the tea, he looked around the tea house.

Nice and quiet.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kasuga Yoshi

Re: [Day 2, Early Evening] Actually, I Had a Good Time Here... (Open)

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:43 pm

Yoshi has returned, doing his best to continue to drum up business, making aside comments to the staff as he makes himself a fixture.

"Oh yes, tea imports are certainly something that there is call for. Believe it or not, there are stories out on the Burning Sands that there is a demand for an entirely different hot beverage. They let berries rot, and then roast them before grinding it into a powder like matcha. It's incredibly bitter, compared to our tea but it seems they go crazy for it."

Agenda Roll-Actually, I Had A Good Time Here-Water/Courtesy-TN 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image

Yoshi notices Clan colors and bows. "Greeting Phoenix-san. Have you had your rice today?"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:09 pm

"Inari has been most forthcoming..."

Wait, I know this Minor Clan! And they only have the one family!

"... Kasuga-san. This one is Shiba Raizo. Enjoying to ambience, or more... purposeful in your visit?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:32 pm

Yoshi does his best to be pleasant but not overly deferential.

"Daikoku has a knack for making purpose and pleasure one and the same. At least for me Shiba-san." Yoshi looks around. "I do hope that I am not bothering you"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:36 pm

"Not at all, Kasuga-san."

Whatever the hell your personal name is.

He held up his teacup.

"This doesn't require much focus for me to appreciate."
Remember to Breathe