[D2 LM] The (Mis)Deeds of the Day (expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kasuga Yoshi

Re: [D2 LM] The (Mis)Deeds of the Day (expecting)

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:26 pm

"I will see what I can do." Yoshi teases. "So, what you are saying is that if I find the chance to do something wonderfully sordid, I should make sure to involve you."

Yoshi leans in and drops his voice. "Perhaps tug on the ribbons in your hair, if not the the ones on your heart"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:32 pm

She looked at him over her cup, eyes sparkling. "Good, you best not forget me, it would surely break my heart, and who would pick up the shattered pieces?" she feigned a pout, before sipping from her tea again.
"Promises, promises, Tortoise-san," she says equally as hushed, and looks over her shoulder for listeners.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Yoshi offers a mischievous smile and a soft chuckle. "With a cute pout like that...hmmm...hmmm...hmmmmmm. No. I can't think of anyone. I better take care to not forget you."

He drops his voice again. "I'd be willing to prove that it's more than words, if you care~"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:08 pm

His words bring her sights back to him and she regards his features for a long moment, as if weighing options internally.
Her words then are barely murmured. "Well... I've never turned down the invitation to drum up a little bit of trouble... And your invitation is most appealing, I wouldn't dream of refusing." She turned her chin up just a touch. "This one thinks she would very much enjoying skulking around in the shadows. Who knows what could be discovered."

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Yoshi's eyes glint. "What kind of shadows are we talking about here? An empty dark room?"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:55 pm

"If that's where you intend to have me," she challenges, smirking.

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:22 pm

Yoshi doesn't back down. "Tonight. There will be a large group headed to the play. We would not be missed if I got a room at the geisha house"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:48 pm

"Tomorrow," she diverted, raising her eyebrows in jest, "You can steal me away at your leisure, to do with what we wish, while plotting all manner of misdeeds."

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Yoshi pouts playfully. "Oh well, I suppose that good things come to those with patience. I hope that we both can have that patience."