D2LA, Late Lunch (Expecting but Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shika Nesshin

Re: D2LA, Late Lunch (Expecting but Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:12 pm

To Moshumaru, Nesshin says "The story is that they commemorate women who have found happy marriages, loving and abundant. We drink to remember them and bring the same for ourselves."

Turning to face the big Crane, Nesshin looks up and says "Of course." He smiles. "To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking? And may I recommend Okichi?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:12 pm
To Moshumaru, Nesshin says "The story is that they commemorate women who have found happy marriages, loving and abundant. We drink to remember them and bring the same for ourselves."

Turning to face the big Crane, Nesshin looks up and says "Of course." He smiles. "To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking? And may I recommend Okichi?"
"Oh, uh, right. Hi, I'm Asahina Bo." He does his best to manage what passes for a bow given the space available to him, "Um... what's an Okichi?"
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 pm

"Something delightful to wet your mouth," Nesshin replies, "and amenable to newcomers. And there's a seat here; save us cranking our necks to talk to you, eh?"

He smiles as he says it, his playful manner clear.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 pm

That is a rather tall Crane.

That is a really tall Crane.
Asahina Bo wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:15 pm
"Oh, uh, right. Hi, I'm Asahina Bo." He does his best to manage what passes for a bow given the space available to him, "Um... what's an Okichi?"
"They name the drinks here after women to commemorate successful brides, as Shika-san just explained to me. If I remember, she- it is a green tea with plums. And Kitsu Moshumaru - a pleasure, Asahina-san."

After bowing, he shifted as required to make room for their new guest.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:21 pm

"And I am Kitsu Murato," the other Lion greets.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 pm

"Shika Nesshin" completes the introductions. "And we were talking teas. Have you had any interesting blends, Asahina-san?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm

"More blends probably go through Crane lands than anywhere else," Murato chuckled. "He's likely sampled teas that we've never heard of."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:16 pm

"Hi. Hi." Bo greets each in turn again as he carefully folds his frame down to sit, "Um... I guess I've had a lot of teas but I reckon I can't say most of their names." He pauses to think, a rather substantial pause, "Atarashi... oh, uh, he's a Mantis... he brought one that's apparently from... oh what was it called again... uhhh, right, the Ivory Kingdoms. It was spiced. That was interesting."
Last edited by Asahina Bo on Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:48 pm

"Oh? So Asahina-san has had the pleasure of tasting something truly exotic," Murato says with a smile.

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:42 pm

Bo smiles and nods, "Yeah, Atarashi is good for that. He brings me spices sometimes too."