[D1 EE] Tortoise Tea for Two

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kasuga Yoshi

Re: [D1 EE] Tortoise Tea for Two

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:09 pm

"Well, if I am writing a pillow book, it's that he makes an offer of marriage without fully knowing who she is, won over by her charm and seeing something special in her. The onlookers are shocked, appalled perhaps, only to be surprised later."

Yoshi's smile wavers a touch and his gaze goes further afield. "The story is nice. Of course, real life is messier than that, isn't it? "
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:49 pm

“Tragically so, in many cases,” Aimi sighs gently, “which is I think a fine reason to simply… enjoy the moment. A pleasant cup of tea, an evening of interesting conversation… we could both do worse, ne?”

(OoC - Should probably wrap it up given the day change)
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:02 am

"Very much." Yoshi curles another smile around his cup. "As I said, that kimono was an excellent investment. The delight of seeing you in it is absolutely worth it."

Seeing you out of it would be nice too~

That thought thankfully goes unsaid.

"I would like to see you again, if that is alright."
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)