[D0, LA] Late Afternoon is for Tea (Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D0, LA] Late Afternoon is for Tea (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:11 pm

"No, my mother admitted to her sister the story happened as my father told it, who later told me", he shook his head. "Though honestly It wouldn't surprise me if he had given her a smack, for a Scorpion my father is not very subtle."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:44 pm

Unsei was very confused at this point and it very clearly showed on their face.

Blink.

Blink. Blink.

"Okay. That must've been bad."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:10 am

"Likely", Hikimasu allowed. "Though can you say you've never thought about it at least?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:34 am

"Slapping someone's ass confidently? In public? Occasionally, but that's one of the few things I actually wouldn't do."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:09 pm

"Wel, you are a Seppun, I suppose", he shrugged. "So, are you related to the honorable governor Seppun Yuzu-sama?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:15 pm

They arched their brow. "Suppose I'm a Seppun? You sound a bit like my grandmother, who was nearly convinced I wasn't her grandchild." Then they shrugged. "In some distant way, I'm sure we are, but I'm not aware of any close familial ties."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:33 pm

He shook his head. "Apologies then, I was only observing that despite how uh...", he tried not to think about too carefully, he'd only get it worse than he likely was going to already. "..well, how direct you were when you introduced yourself, you do seem to take your family name seriously. If I'm in error on that I apologize."

He poured some tea and offered some to Unsei as well.

"Of course, I prefer you be yourself, there's no need to take me seriously."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:07 pm

They shook their head, finding the whole thing more amusing than offensive. "No need for all that. I'm not bothered by it, dear sweet eyes. Though, thank you for the tea." They took it with a nod and then refilled his cup.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:06 pm

The nervous smile that showed due to his mask being lowered enough to drink was very telling of the moment he heard sweet eyes escape Unsei's lips.

"heh...uh, no problem, my pleasure...uh..." Thank you?
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:38 pm

"You really aren't used to compliments, are you?" They asked politely. Such things weren't understood by the air head that was Unsei. Everyone should get compliments so they should know how to deal with them.