[D0, LA] Late Afternoon is for Tea (Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D0, LA] Late Afternoon is for Tea (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:17 pm

"Then, maybe some other time", he said, coughing slightly and looking everywhere but the Seppun. "But, i certainly will."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Unsei leaned forwards, making sure they were one of the bigger things in front of Hikimasu.

"No, no, don't think you're getting out of this so easily, Shosuro-san. So, tell me about the peculiarities and the hard pressing of this Lion's hand of marriage." They smiled sweetly as they spoke. "I'm rather curious."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:00 am

"He told me Bushido isn't so great, essentially, and that people are fine without it", he said and shrugged. "I thought it was peculiar and from an outside perspective I think a nakodo would take that as a serious matter."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:17 am

"Now that is a very surprising thing, especially for a Lion." They murmured softly while rubbing their chin. "Which Lion was that? We've got quite a few and I must admit that I'm more than a little curious now."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:50 pm

"Naming names isn't for the tea house", he said, fiddling with his empty cup. "Ask me some other time."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:17 pm

"Fine. Let's meet up tomorrow then at the... hm. I'm not sure where, but we'll meet up then and you can tell me. Or you can just... write, I suppose. But that's boring."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:34 pm

"The evening should be fine, I was going to see the play, but if you'd like I'm free after that", the Shosuro offered. Not that he knew what else he'd be doing. Maybe going to the market?
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:47 pm

"Well, I'm not going to see the play, but I've also got a meeting to get some, ah, fun, later in the evening, so unless you want to meet up again at night, then it probably would be better for in the earlier afternoon?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:06 pm

"I might go to the market", he said, a bit unsure. Though he would be.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:26 pm

"So you don't want to say the name in a teahouse, but you're fine doing it in a market? Works for me though! I'll be sure to prowl around and see if I can't find that cute face of yours somewhere in the crowd."