[D0MA] - Setting Up a Ceremony

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kakita Sakura

Re: [D0MA] - Setting Up a Ceremony

Post by Kakita Sakura » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:43 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:50 pm
"Yes, I was talking to a Scorpion about it. I am at an odd position being a shrine maiden yet a samurai." She shrugged. "I guess it is my duty to bring the some solace to the clan."
Sakura hums softly, sliding the cup to Oubaihime, before pouring her own cup and starting to mix the tea. “Forgive me my curiosity, please. I have not heard much of your family, although I know you are recently risen within the Phoenix- is such a thing common among the Kaito?”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:50 am

"What things? the marriage of a Maiden of a shrine?" She pondered.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 am

“Ah- that, yes, but also one acting as both monk and samurai. My apologies for being unclear, Kaito-san.”
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:06 am

"As a Samurai we have a duty to our clan, including creating bridges with other clans. As a monk... we are celibate and try to keep the purity of the body and the mind. That doesn't mean that we are not allowed to have a partner in life though." She took the cup and blew softly on the tea.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:03 pm

“Mmmm.”

Sakura falls silent for a moment, focusing on the ceremony as she considers that answer to her question. And to provide Oubaihime the opportunity to ask questions in response.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:08 pm

She tilted her head and nodded after sipping the tea. "I am assuming you are here for the miai as well. Have you visited these lands before?"
Smells like flowers

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:30 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:08 pm
She tilted her head and nodded after sipping the tea. "I am assuming you are here for the miai as well. Have you visited these lands before?"
“I have not- I have travelled a bit to attend courts, but thus far, my duties have not taken me far from Crane lands- and Kyuden Kakita in particular.”

Sakura's smile is… slightly strained at this, although that hint takes only a moment before it’s suppressed. “It will take me some time to familiarise myself with the grounds, I suspect. Kyuden Kakita I can navigate my memory, but here… it is not so easy.”

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:58 am

"It is understandable Kakita sama." The priestess nodded. "If you need my aid I am at your service." She smiled politely. "This is my first time this far south. I am yet to visit your ancestral lands... I have visited the lands of the Dragon." The girl explained. "They are quite lovely."
Smells like flowers

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:01 am

“The Crane Lands,” Sakura declares softly, “are a beautiful jewel of peace and tranquility in Rokugan.”

She frowns slightly, sipping from her cup. “It brings me grief to experience and witness the devastation they have suffered. I truly wish you could see them in happier times, Kaito-san.”

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:21 am

"Ah right... Let's pray that it will be sooner than one would expect for the Crane land to come back to their splendor." She didn't want to sound cheesy but it is a Phoenix thing. "You know it will be reborn."
Smells like flowers