[D0MA] - Setting Up a Ceremony

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kakita Sakura

[D0MA] - Setting Up a Ceremony

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:02 am

Having made her way around the castle with Nanami's help, Sakura makes her way to the tea house to indulge in her passion before she visits the dojo for some sparring.

Tea. More precisely, enjoying a fine tea ceremony. Sakura enters, and glides to the proprietress, guided by her own servant. “Greeting, proprietress. Might I know if you have rooms available for conducting a tea ceremony?”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D0MA] - Setting Up a Ceremony

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:24 am

After cleaning the temple the Kaito needed something that would refresh her. The Kakita would note the new flowery aroma of the Kaito maiden. She looked at the Crane woman and walked over to as for a room but maybe they could share. "Ah, excuse me Crane sama may be we can share a room."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:02 am

“I would be honoured… Phoenix-san?”

After some quick discussion with Koi, Sakura- with Nanami's help, leads Oubaihime to a tea ceremony room, with equipment already set up inside. Nanami takes a look inside, before turning her head towards Sakura. “It is set up in the standard manner, Kakita-sama.”

“My thanks, Nanami. Enjoy yourself for a time, in that case.”

Sakura enters the room, shuffling over to sit in seiza position, touching each of the tools for the tea ceremony to confirm their positions. “I am Kakita Sakura, Phoenix-san. Have you had rice today?”

The Crane unties her blindfold, revealing her clouded olive eyes, before setting the blindfold down on the tatami next to her.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:46 am

She followed to the room. "This one is Kaito Oubaihime. It is an honor to meet you Kakita sama." The Maiden bowed. "Thank you for accepting me in the sharing of tea."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Kaito… ah, the new family of the Phoenix. Sakura returns the bow, after hearing the slight rustling of clothing, before she smiles, setting out a cup for both her and the priestess carefully. “It is no trouble, Kaito-san. I find partaking in the tea ceremony refreshing. Please, be seated.”

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:20 pm

Oubaihime took a seat. "Yes it is quite the refreshment. Today seems to be quite the day. Lady Amaterasu seems to kiss the skin of those outside."
Smells like flowers

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:37 pm

“A fine day to arrive at the Kyuden, one might say.”

Sakura falls silent as she starts the tea ceremony, each motion precise and graceful, as Sakura focuses on preparing each tool in the ritual manner, clearing her mind.

This- this is her own time to meditate, while performing the actions of the tea ceremony. At one of the pausing points, just before pouring the boiling water into the cups, she smiles, looking to Oubaihime. “Might I ask how you have been finding Kyuden Shika so far, Kaito-san?”

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:18 pm

"It is quite interesting. I have not had so much thrill since I went to visit the Togashi lands." She took the cup. "I am assuming you are here for the miai."
Smells like flowers

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:41 pm

“I am, yes.”

Sakura pours one cup, starting to mix the water with the tea powder already in the cup. “Yourself as well, I assume?”

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:50 pm

"Yes, I was talking to a Scorpion about it. I am at an odd position being a shrine maiden yet a samurai." She shrugged. "I guess it is my duty to bring the some solace to the clan."
Smells like flowers