[Day 12, Late Evening] Nightcap (Expecting/Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Late Evening] Nightcap (Expecting/Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:40 pm

"Have you three tried that? I mean, I assume you and Murato have had long talks, and I assume you and she have had long talks, but have you two ever sat down with her to air things out?"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:49 pm

"N-No are you crazy? If his private moments with her are anything like mine...." He stopped. "The only reason we tolerate each other is for her but we are not friends. We have given each other advice and helped each other but it is all for Bai."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:39 pm

"And that's why you should try. You'll never be friends. But nor should you be enemies if she has any sort of regard for both of you."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:48 pm

"Explain to me how you think that would go because all I can see is awkwardness with a chance for disaster."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:50 pm

"Oh, awkwardness to spare, but I doubt she'd let it turn into a disaster. And Regret is a sin, so leaving things unsaid or unaired is going to gnaw..."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:58 pm

"I have every intention of clearing the air with, I have something special for him, a gift but I'm not sure he would accept it. I am self-aware enough to know that if Bai ends up with someone else I will be a mess but I can't begin to guess what his reaction would be, he has been so good at hiding his emotions. The only thing I know is that he won't seek to harm me, for her sake, but beyond that I can't even guess. Yuzu on the other hand..."
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:05 pm

"Ah. That guy... yeah. Well. I think he's likely to find his tenure as Governor going poorly if he continues to so signally fail to understand human beings."

Sip.

"And I might be in a position to... complicate his life, if only slightly..."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:19 pm

"You are your own man, I can have no part in what you choose to do." His words did little to hide what he wanted to see happen. "But one day I will have my revenge on him and I will do it personally."
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:26 pm

"Just remember... the injury we do a man should leave us with no fear of his revenge..."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:33 pm

"That is my entire goal, I just hope it doesn't take a lifetime to learn the skills I need to do it. But I have a bigger problem. What do I do if I am paired with another. How do I have anything like a happy life with someone besides her? I know about a samurai's duty but I must admit with much shame that it means little to me compared to her right now."
Description