[Day 12, Late Evening] Nightcap (Expecting/Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Late Evening] Nightcap (Expecting/Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:18 am

"You need to understand... I've seen very devout samurai, people who honored the Fortunes in every breath- get killed in almost pointless scrums with bandits, often without a shred of dignity in their demise. So. What little I've seen of fate has indicated that it's cruel and capricious."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:05 am

"The Shika would not have invited her here if they did not think she was worthy of joining a clan and I cannot think that all their bluster about love is just for show. You love and trust each other, I see no reason why they wouldn't match you two together. Unless Yuzu has interests in her as well as Bai at which point we can deal with him together, we'll invite Murato along too it will be fun."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:50 am

"I'm more worried about what we haven't seen. The things we're aware of can be accounted for. But none of us are in a position to know exactly what the Deer are using to make their decisions."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:04 am

Soyokaze frowned. "No, we don't and it's driving me mad. I would give anything for a traditional miai interview. With all their talk of love you would think they would ask us. They must be extremely confident in their abilities to read us."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:24 am

"Hence my inability to relax in this final stretch..."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:34 am

"Why are we drinking tea instead of sake?"
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:36 am

"Because I have had quite enough hangovers this week, mostly. Got drunk at the drinking contest, got drunk with Narumi-san the other night, went drinking with you..."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:40 am

"Tomorrow night is going to be the real test for me. Do I spend all night at the temple or getting drunk. I honestly don't know." Despite his attempts to cheer up his friend Soyokaze's own fears and doubts were creeping out.
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:49 am

Raizo... grinned.

"Why not both?"
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:07 am

"Because if Bai found out I was getting drunk at the temple she would beat me to death with a broom. Seriously what am I going to do? For all your worries you at least can spend the night with Aimi secure in your love for each other, what do I do? I assume that Bai will want some space and be in worried prayer. It's not like her, I and Murato are going to sit around together."
Description