[Day 12, Late Evening] Nightcap (Expecting/Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Late Evening] Nightcap (Expecting/Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:27 pm

"Well, that makes two of us. I mean, I had a brief chat with Kakita Reina-san, but again... nothing there. Likewise with both of the Moto present."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:30 pm

"it feels strange to say it out loud, you know where my heart is, but I have had several good conversations with Mitsuki-sama. She is very interesting and i have a great deal of respect for her. not that I expect that will mean anything though. I tried to approach Unsei-sama but she is with another and the whole thing was very embarrassing."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:20 pm

"Ah, yes, Unsei-sama, they're another good friend, although I think I run less risk of an undue pairing there..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:24 pm

"What would you do if you got an unwanted pairing?" He looked like the question was an uncertainty for him.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:29 pm

"Cry."

Sip.

"And then do what I could to not make my spouse miserable, since it's hardly their fault."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:36 pm

"True." he refilled their cups. "But as I said, it will not come to that. By the way, haven't seen Aimi-san but I her request delivered to her. Did she like it?"
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:16 am

"I believe the word that applies best would be 'ecstatic,' Soyokaze-san."

He raised his teacup in salute.

"Which naturally deepens my sense of indebtedness."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:25 am

You owe me no debt, I was happy to do it and I regret that it took me so long. I will share a secret with you though, something I have hidden on the weapon." He sipped his tea for dramatic effect. "After the ceremony, after you know, have her remove the wrappings on the pommel. Do not jinx it thought, wait till it is known."

Sip.
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:30 am

He quirked an eyebrow at that, but nodded.

"I'll do what I can."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:33 am

"Good. Now with that said." He reached into the folds of his obi, a new netsuke to Ebisu on it and pulled out an orange origami version of the Shiba mon. He placed it on the table before the Phoenix and it made a rather odd clunking sound when he did. "Tell me what you think of this."
Description