[D12, MM] 7 Folds (Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D12, MM] 7 Folds (Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:09 pm

"Unsei-sama is a friend, may I write a letter to her about this, explaining things? She is a skilled diviner and shugenja, see will see the truth in this matter."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:32 pm

"If you wish to do such thing... I will not stop you." She took a breath and tied her hair back again. The Kaito nodded. "I hope they understand and explain how the world works."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:26 pm

"No, I will not do it just because you won't stop me, I've made too many mistakes and assumptions. I do not think a letter to Unsei-sama from me will cause problems but one from you would probably be better. As I said they are a friend and a good person, they will likely be mortified by what has happened. You don't need to hold anything back in writing to them, they already know plenty about us as they have been an advisor to me at times when I have especially screwed up. Or we do nothing and trust that they are wise enough to see through whatever falsehoods he is going to feed them about the situation. I will only act when you ask me to, my restlessness in my burden to bear and I need to practice patience no matter how angry I may be right now."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:27 pm

The Kaito nodded and placed a hand on his. "Thank you... I hope this goes well." The priestess smiled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:56 pm

"As long as you are happy in the end that is all that matters to me and you have two men who love you dearly, surely the Shika will grant you one of us. And while only one of us can be with you the other will at least have to satisfaction of knowing you are happy and your spouse truly cares for you."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:14 pm

The Kaito nodded. "I am happy that you stayed with me that evening. I was quite lonely then." Bai smiled. "We both have grown somewhat attached to each other. The string will bind us together maybe not in this life but the next."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:19 pm

"It would be a blessing to walk with you in this life or the next, but my nerves are frayed enough that I don't want to think that far into the future; I'm still hoping to spend the immediate future with you. I'm also trying to strengthen myself so that when the announcement is made if we are matched I don't dishonor us both in a run to hold you."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:56 pm

"I would be happy if you just held my hand." Bai smiled "Don't provoke Seppun sama..." She held his hand and pressed it against her cheek.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:59 pm

"If my dream comes true I will have a lifetime to hold you, I think I can restrain myself a bit longer."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:19 pm

"Hai..." The priestess enjoyed the warmth of his hand against her cheek. Then Bai noticed that he needed his hand to fold the paper. "Summimasen..."
Smells like flowers