[D12, MM] 7 Folds (Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D12, MM] 7 Folds (Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:48 pm

"wha-what?" It took him a moment to process her statement. "I-I don't understand." A thousand thoughts raced through his mind and his heart started race though whether from sorrow or rage he didn't know yet.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:35 am

"i... I wanted him to see...himself on it." The girl took a breath. "I... I... I am really bad keeper... I..." The knot in her throat tighten. "I was careless..." Slowly her eye got wet. "You made for me... and now..." She took out the ribbon from her hair to hide her shame.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:46 am

Rage, real rage boiled up within the young Crane and he looked more like his father than himself in that moment. He wanted to run out of there and find the Seppun and end him, but he had learned, he held the rage at bay and though gritted teeth he took her hand and asked. "Why has he done this?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:11 am

"He thinks it has cursed this one... and wanted to consult his cousin." The Kaito said between sobs. "Soyo kun... please..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:21 am

The anger left his voice and only concern remained. "Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it, anything. I will not act without your consent though. But I would violate my families oath over this." He slide around the table and held her. "Does he know that I gave it to you, is this personal between he and I still?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:00 pm

"He doesn't know but I told him it was a gift." The Kaito sniffed. "If he is as dutiful as he claims it will be returned intact. For now we do nothing." Another sniffle. "if he thinks it was you who granted me set gift. I don't know."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:11 pm

"Don't worry, he is a fool but not foolish enough to damage or destroy it. Cursed? He really thinks the item has cursed you? He accuses me of practicing dark arts without knowing it." Soyokaze shook his head "I feel sorry for him, like me he had an overly rigid upbringing but where I was torn down by it he was inflated by it. One of these days he will anger and insult the wrong person, some Scorpion or the like. And if he really is foolish enough to keep it or destroy it I will make you another, our love made it what it is and he cannot take that from us."

He reached up to wipe away her tears, not caring that they were in public. "You have done no wrong in any of this and thank you for telling me. You tried to show him his beauty but just like me he cannot believe it, that is not your fault. Him taking it is not your fault either, a member of an Imperial house ordered you to and because you are an honorable samurai you did. So please don't blame yourself."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:40 pm

"Curse will befall on him if he is not true to his word." She smiled. "I will keep set promise as well. I understand and feel sad for him that his life has been more sheltered than mine. I know the reality and it is hard to break that illusion of grandeur and pampering"
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:47 pm

"You really want to get under his skin, after he returns it and has to apologize to you make him apologize to me for his insinuation." A smile returned to his face at the sight of her own. He can't take it away twice and I gave it to you before the duel so he has no room to complain about my giving it to you." He moved a bit away from her now that she was seeming better, not leaving her side but trying to be aware of propriety. "Who is this cousin he want's to show it to? Wait, does he mean Unsei-sama?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:46 pm

"I suppose that it is Seppun Unsei sama but I barely know the person to know their expertise." She sighed and took another paper and tried to make another flower but it became another paper ball.
Smells like flowers