[D12, MM] 7 Folds (Open)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D12, MM] 7 Folds (Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:33 pm

"It can be very fulfilling, creating something new with your own hands but it is difficult. If you take up the hammer I would say mindset is the key, technique can be learned but if you your mind is troubled it will be reflected in your work. You wouldn't believe how many tries it took to make your mirror, silver is my favorite metal to work with and I am all but out of it now. Oh yeah, and the heat, I can't imagine doing what I do if I had to keep my kimono on the whole time but modesty does you no favors there." He couldn't suppress a smile. "Though in a temple full of women you may be able to get away with it."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:43 pm

"I have seen a share of almost bare people even Raizo in a fundoshi." She giggled. "There are silver mines in the mountains of the Phoenix. I know you would fit in the lands of my ancestors." Bai smiled as her hand crossed his to pick a paper. "Sumimasen."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 pm

"Another thing to visit in Phoenix lands for me, I have never been inside a mine before. How badly was Raizo-san wounded when you healed him?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:57 pm

"He had cuts on most of his body but only superficial ones. I had to clean them and take his kimono off." She shook her head. "Come to the north and find out. I can even take you to the Dragon lands mines."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:05 pm

"I the Fortunes permit it I will." he said apprehensively. "Just as I would like you to see the cliffs of Asahina lands, where air and water collide. Just before a storm rolls in the wind and spray are amazing." He imagined her standing atop the cliffs like Lady Doji, her long hair blowing in the wind. "Or take you to see the shrine Daidoji Mashashigi at the land bridge in the south."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:38 pm

She looked at the Asahina and nodded. "Take me there one day.I would like to visit your ancestral lands." She smiled "I should take you to the temple of the Fire Dragon. You might even want to stay there." She giggled.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:47 pm

"I think I would prefer the Water Dragon Temple but I would love to see all of them." He finished the paper crane he had been working on and set it down next to the paper phoenix then took up a sheet of golden colored paper. "My idea of what a Dragon temple is probably very wrong, I imagine buildings carved into the very mountains and monks, like your father, meditating upon rock spires that shouldn't even be reachable by mortal man."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:33 pm

"That is the Earth Dragon Temple. The Water Dragon Temple has many pools, a ward for the sick and wounded. If it weren't for the furnaces it would freeze in the winter. I had to work there for a while. That is how I know how to shovel coals." The Kaito smiled. "not quite what you would imagine this one doing neh."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:44 pm

"Not exactly, but I'm more surprised the Water Dragon's blessing doesn't keep the pools from freezing in the first place."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:45 pm

Seeing the phoenix and the crane made Bai think. "Soyo kun..." She said in a whisper. "I... I have something to tell you." The flower she tried to make was now a ball of wrinkled paper. The girl mustered some courage. "I... I... " The Kaito looked at the Crane and frowned. "Yuzusanhasthemirror." She just said it in one breath.
Smells like flowers