[D11 EE] The Blossoming Lotus Tea (Expecting)

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Kasuga Yoshi

Re: [D11 EE] The Blossoming Lotus Tea (Expecting)

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:18 am

Yoshi is quiet but then nods his head. "I do accept. Pending, of course, the permission of your employer"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:11 am

Koi nods. "Good, I am glad of that. I think you and I could have a very fruitful relationship together in the future. I want to do as much good for the Minor Clans as I possibly can."

When the Moth spoke it was an absolute, she wanted to do good, she wanted to help - she believed she could. Though, there was perhaps doubt in the undertone of her voice she had a good amount of confidence.

"Now, my dear. How have you been outside of things?" She asked, putting away business Koi and returning to her usual self.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:38 pm

"Oh you know me, trying to work the angles." Yoshi allows himself a grimace. "I am afraid that my hot streak has worn off and I am falling behind after the past few events"

Less certain i would be able to earn your hand.
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:10 pm

Koi nodded. "I can hardly say I have done well within the events. This Miai has been outrageous with what is expected of us, by the stars and stones the sumai event nearly had me packing my bags and leaving to hit the roads. Genuinely, I have had enough of this horrid place to try new adventures even if it means dealing with that snivelling brat - Yuzu."

She smiled. "You have my hand, regardless if it is on paper or elsewhere so you don't need to concern yourself with that."

The Moth frowned a little, before sipping her tea. "Do you have any other selections?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile