(D14, MM, Open) Farewell, My Adopted Child.

A pleasant, rustic tea house
Seppun Unsei

Re: (D14, MM, Open) Farewell, My Adopted Child.

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:27 pm

"I believe in you, too. Anyway, so I don't take up more of your time." They chuckled and pulled out a small box and offered it out to her. "For you."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:27 pm
"I believe in you, too. Anyway, so I don't take up more of your time." They chuckled and pulled out a small box and offered it out to her. "For you."
Fortunately, the game of refusals was a game that adults played. Not being an adult, there was little to stop the little Deer from just taking the box and opening it.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:42 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 pm
Fortunately, the game of refusals was a game that adults played. Not being an adult, there was little to stop the little Deer from just taking the box and opening it.
That was a blessing in of itself.

In the box was a small ink painting of a young girl guarding a figure with a spear. It was done well enough, commissioned at the market place by one of the people there.

There was also one wrapped mochi, along with a small multi-faceted gemstone that was carved with a different symbol or constellation on each side.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:06 am

"Ooooooh." Wattan said. The delight was written plainly upon her face, without care for On.

"It's all very very pretty, Unsei-sama. I'm gonna put the painting in my room, and the gem is gonna be with me always to remind me of you."

"Ummmm.....did you want to split the mochi with me?"

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:13 am

"No, you can keep the mochi yourself. I've got some daifuku. Which you can also have if you'd like, but I am glad that you like everything." They chuckled some. "Anyway, be sure to write and if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:40 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:13 am
"No, you can keep the mochi yourself. I've got some daifuku. Which you can also have if you'd like, but I am glad that you like everything." They chuckled some. "Anyway, be sure to write and if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask."
"I will write to you everyday, Seppun-sama, I promise." she swore.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:40 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:40 am
"I will write to you everyday, Seppun-sama, I promise." she swore.
"Oh, ah, you don't need to do every day. I know you'll be busy, or get tired, but once a month or so would be nice if you're inclined, and of course I shall write back as well."