[D7: MA] Moth's Report (Closed)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Kaikoga Koi

[D7: MA] Moth's Report (Closed)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Koi came to the Lord's Office dressed in her finest kimono, her finest make up and a forced mind. She turned to the guards, and says calmly. "I wish to see with Lord Shika, please."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Renji

Re: [D7: MA] Moth's Report (Closed)

Post by Shika Renji » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:52 am

Forutnately for her, the Lord of the Deer was, in fact, availble.

He bowed as she was shown into his receiving room.

"Ah, Kaikoga-san, good afternoon. I had not expected to have the pleasure off your company again so soon." he offered politely.
Deer Clan Champion * Lord of Kyuden Shika * The White Deer * Elegant

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:10 am

Koi entered and bowed respectfully low before taking her position on the floor.

"Good afternoon, Shika-dono." She said softly. "Thank you for such kind words, I expect this visit though wont end with me giving you reading material." She joked with a small smile. "I hope not to take any more of your time than necessary but events have happened and I am obligated to discuss them with you as my honour requires me too."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Renji nodded

"I wouldn't want to impede your duty, Kaikoga-san. Please, proceed as you see fit." he offered, ready to listen.

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:22 pm

Koi said softly. "Hai."

Taking moment Koi explained two subjects firstly beginning with the portrait within the Hall as it was the simplest to explain without fear of explaining supernatural entities. She explains that largely the whole event was nothing more than a prank between comrades towards another that is getting married all jovial in nature mostly.

This was explained in front of several clans including Minor and Great with Shika Neeshin present as he has been assisting me throughout this investigation and beyond. She would give the local of the painting to the Lord, and mentions she can not confirm its condition or anything beyond this as it falls within a portion of Kyuden Shika that she would not wish to trespass upon.

Koi would perhaps digress a little to give her epic, and outstanding tale of swinging through the trees as she clearly isn't suited to it but did it remarkably as was rather proud of that moment.

Koi though warns that she has a bad feeling about something spiritual affecting the Seppun's within the Miai's. She mentions she has offered her assistances but is fully prepared to believe that the Seppun Astrologists have that handled and is prepared to aid them should they request her services. Very clean, very direct to the point without much emotion behind the world's. The dreams she has had in her previous report did afterall, come from under the tree in the temple but she is unwilling to progress further down that path again due to the full capabilities of the Seppun family themselves.

Secondly, she would give an honest report of what she can remember about the events in the garden about there were two sakkuku spirits (as informed by the kami) that had stolen the identity of herself and Kitsu Murato that were...causing rumours that were baseless nonsense.

Koi says that very firmly, absolutely. She is not doing that.

She had heard rumours that the Sakkuku spirits were spotted within the garden to have a picnic and made her trip there immediately. Incidently, Shika Nesshin-san had the same idea and arrived at the same time. She'd explain that Nesshin warned them to not move, to hold still in all ways proper for a defender tothe city.

She would explain that combat broke out between themselves and the spirits, she was struck a pretty gnarly blow for herself after landing a strike on one. After collapsing from the wound, Shika Nesshin dutifully, bravely and gallantly defended her by herself as no other guard arrived till well after the situation ended.

"In fact, Shika Genkai arrived shortly after Shika Nesshin sounded the alarm." She said flatly, but perhaps a small amount of anger and fear escaped her words though she quickly stuffed them back inside. "The spirits vanished after they were defeated. Nesshin assisted me upright, and protected me thinking only of myself without a second thought. A fine representation of Bushido, Lord Shika."

Koi looked down shyly. "I vowed to myself after that moment I would do all I can to assist him in achieving any goal he wishes to aim for. He mentioned he is curious towards becoming a magistrate and only ask that you consider assisting him to achieve this goal."

Koi bowed low, placing her head upon her hands. "Lord Shika-dono, I request any reward to be given to Shika Nesshin so he might prosper in life serving the Emperor and your Clan."

D7 MA. Pushing Shika Nesshin agenda. Courtesy/Fire. Void. | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2

1Opportunity symbol to add emphasis towards the plea.

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:16 pm

Renji listened carefully to what the Moth had to say....along with what she didn't say.

"That is a most....troubling tale, Kaikoga-san." he said. "Very unusual as well. The local spirits are typically harmless pranksters. It is true that they do sometimes not understand just how harmful their actions can be, but actual malice unprovoked? You of course have my apologies for your troubles, and my personal assurance that it will not happen again. Rest assured that steps will be taken to ensure they are not."

He looked thoughtful for a bit.

"My apologies as well, Kaikoga-san, that I need to end our meeting so soon, I do have other matters I need to attend to, I"m sure you understand."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:29 pm

Koi would respectfully bow, politely. "Yes, Lord Shika-dono. Thank you."

Koi would politely bow again before making her exit, as she did not want to linger in case she upsets the Daimyo's patience.

/scene.