D7EM, ...headlights? (Closed)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Shika Nesshin

D7EM, ...headlights? (Closed)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:36 pm

Nesshin's eyes snap open, and he breathes deeply, smelling lilac and almond.

And feeling his pulse in his temples a bit.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Re: D7EM, ...headlights? (Closed)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:17 pm

The bed was empty beside Nesshin, but he did not have far to look for her. Koi was currently meditating in the morning light, a little bit aside of Nesshin with her eyes closed focused on her breathing.

Jugs of water beside her and a glass had been emptied. Dirty bandages have been placed in a separate bowl stained with old blood as Koi was freshly bandaging herself but had nothing else on.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Nesshin rolls up to sitting, comes forward to kneel. He's got less on than she does, at the moment.

"You okay?" he asks. "Anything I can help with?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:24 pm

Koi opened her eyes warmly, the jade lights glinting in the early dawn. "Oh, sweet heart. Sleep still, Yume-do calls to you.." She whispered, slipping from her position and into his arms.

"I am a light sleeper, Yume-do and I fade in and out quickly so I often am up early. I over did it yesterday, and needed to change the wrappings is all." She said, and smiled. "Though I do feel like death."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 pm

Nesshin wraps her in his arms, pulls her closer in, kisses her ear.

"I recall dying a little last night," he says chuckling. "But I could stand being killed like that pretty often."

I do stand it a fair bit, he thinks, but he has the good sense not to say it.

"The side's okay, then?" he asks, gently touching the surface of the bandaging. His own body shows some lingering bruising, the evidence of the score, but nothing else.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Koi giggled softly, and leant back into him hissing s little as the position pulled a little. "Rest helped but its sore, I dont want to pull the wound open again."

She lifted his hand and lightly kissed his fingers allowing lipstick marks on his hands.

"I love this room, the view is beautiful." She said softly.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:22 pm

"Got better this morning," Nesshin replies. His arms hold her around the waist--lightly, just enough to be there, not enough to press on the bandages. And his body bespeaks his appreciation for the situation.

Nesshin is a young man, after all. Things happen of their own accord.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:38 pm

Koi looked at Nesshin with a raised brow. "One tumble, I need to go back to prepare."

Koi smiled and rolled over to embrace her man.

/ftb

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:43 pm

"Since you offer..."

*faded action*

After, when what had been standing has lain back down, and another little bit of death has happened, Nesshin sighs contentedly.

"Never do get tired of that. But what's on for the day for you?"

His fingers interlace with hers.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Koi laid on her back, she was still breathing a bit fast and she carried this stupid goofy look on her face. She pulled herself up and kissed Nesshin's hand.

"I want to dress night. I am performing today with Kasuga Yoshi for the miai event, a play in the evening and I have some clan business I need to tend too." She smiled. "Nothing exciting. You?"