D7EM, ...headlights? (Closed)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Shika Nesshin

Re: D7EM, ...headlights? (Closed)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:56 pm

"I'm playing with Kitsu Murato," Nesshin replies, the innuendo present but perhaps, perhaps not deliberate. "After? Not sure. I mean to attend the play tonight, though. Will I see you there?"

He rises to his own feet.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:50 am

"Good luck, I am performing with Kasuga Yoshi." She said carefully, as she began to clean herself and get dressed.

A small smile played her lips. "Perhaps I shall tonight, who knows? Depends if some wayward spirit gets my attention or not."

Koi scooted over and kissed Nesshin softly before saying softly. "Don't wear the kimono that is out, it has a stain on the shoulder. Wear the one with the hint of blue in it, it will compliment the Kitsu and will look better on stage."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:46 pm

"I'll do that," Nesshin says, "and it looks good with the one obi, too."

He sighs.

"I rather enjoyed waking up with you, you know."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Koi smiled softly. "Hm, I agree. Gives you this rugged masculine look to you, though I can't help but imagine you in Moth Clan colours just once or twice."

Koi nods. giggling softly. "Me too, you are so cute to watch sleep. Except when you snore but a little tap and you roll over."

Koi mused for a moment. "For the record, if we were to marry I would be fine joining the Deer."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:54 pm

"I don't think I could carry off much lilac," Nesshin rejoins. "But we've both got to get ready, neh?

"And," he adds, "Shika Koi doesn't sound bad at all."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:58 pm

Koi mused, running her fingers through his hair trying to do just anything with it before giving up. "I think you'd look dashing. It'll make your ass look great."

Koi smiled, before kissing Nesshin softly. "See you later, Deer."

/scene? (thank you as always!)

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:00 pm

/scene--and thanks!

D11+, has a second fan.