[D4, LA, Closed] In the Den of the Shika.

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Unsei

[D4, LA, Closed] In the Den of the Shika.

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:59 pm

After everything that had gone on today, Unsei was completely and utterly exhausted and it showed. They weren't a courtier by any means, and yet here they were, doing courtier things, like a dumbass. Still, they were dressed in their slightly fancier shugenja robes and in their hands, they held their divination kit, which, if you looked inside, really just looked like something a crow would've collected as it was a mass of sticks, gems, coins, stones, and more. Still, it's what worked for them and so they would now attempt to kill two birds with one stone.

Or get killed with a spear.

It was sure to all work out in the end.

And so they waited patiently for when the lord of the castle might be available for a chat.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Renji

Re: [D4, LA, Closed] In the Den of the Shika.

Post by Shika Renji » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Unsei was admitted into a very nicely appointed receiving room, worthy of the champion of the Deer clan. The most notable decorations were quite the profusion of ikebana displays.

Renji was dressed in a rather comfortable looking kimono, though certainly fine enough for the reception of Unsei.

He offered a polite bow.

"Good afternoon, Seppun-san. It is a pleasure to see you again." he offered warmly.
Deer Clan Champion * Lord of Kyuden Shika * The White Deer * Elegant

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Shika Renji wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 pm
Unsei was admitted into a very nicely appointed receiving room, worthy of the champion of the Deer clan. The most notable decorations were quite the profusion of ikebana displays.

Renji was dressed in a rather comfortable looking kimono, though certainly fine enough for the reception of Unsei.

He offered a polite bow.

"Good afternoon, Seppun-san. It is a pleasure to see you again." he offered warmly.
Unsei offered a deep bow of respect. "Good afternoon, Shika-sama. I hope that this meeting wasn't at an inconvenient time, and if so, I do apologize." For all their salt, they had forgotten to give a good scouring to see if he would be busy now or not. Oh well. Such was life and even the best astrologer couldn't see everything, no matter what they told you.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:19 am

Renji offered them a smile.

"I would be a poor host indeed if I could make no time for my guests." Renji offered politely.

He gestured towards seating.

"Please, make yourself comfortable. Would you take refreshments?"

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:45 am

"I am starting to believe that it is impossible for you to be a poor host, Shika-sama." They said smoothly before sitting down after being told to.

"I could never refuse refreshments." They smiled politely before setting their divination kit at their side and for now waited for the pleasantries to be over with before getting into the meat of the meeting.

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:17 am

The pleasantries were pleasant and the refreshments were refreshing. He truly did seem to be quite the well versed host.

"Now then, Seppun-san." he said, after enough time to be enjoyable passed, but no so long to be boring. "I believe you wished to perform a divination for me?" he asked.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:08 pm

Unsei was going along, doing their best to not be the usual gremlin that they were, and was mostly decent. They knew most of the proper protocols for this from their time at the capital, but never had any further training on it.

"Oh, hai, I do wish to do so, as I think it would be nice, however, I also do wish to ask a question, if that would be acceptable, Shika-sama?"

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Renjji inclined his head.

"Of course, Seppun-san. Feel free to ask anything you wish." he offered with a polite smile.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:39 pm

"Myself and Moto Mitsuki-san have an idea for a gathering of diviners. A small get together where we can talk and see each others styles of divination. We've got it planned, but we thought it best to ask you if it would be acceptable to host somewhere here." They explained politely.

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:31 am

Renji nodded.

"Of course, Seppun-san." Renji said agreeably. "Was there a particular space you wanted aside for your gathering?"