[D4, LA, Closed] In the Den of the Shika.

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D4, LA, Closed] In the Den of the Shika.

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:52 pm

"I thought bears could climb trees and so climbing a tree when a bear is chasing you isn't a good idea?" Unsei had only actually been in a forest once before coming here so they actually didn't know jack or shit about forest or wildlife things.

"Though, ah, where I'm going? I have, but... every day I look, I get a different answer. I'm having so many interactions here that my fate seems to change nightly." They furrowed their brows, clearly not very happy with the fact that they had no clue what was going on in their own future. "I believe it'll become more stable once I'm out of here. Not to say that being here is bad. More so just... when I've gotten this miai out of the way." Unsei hadn't exactly tried to keep it a secret that they were unhappy about being arranged a marriage here. Or just being arranged a marriage in general. Try as they might, they were a bit apprehensive, especially as cursed as they were.

"Ah, but those are my issues and I hadn't come here to talk about those. I had come here to ask a question and to attempt to offer you a bit of advice as best I could."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:07 am

Renji nodded.

"Exactly my point on bears, Seppun-san. If you focus too much on the away, and not enough on where you're going, you may end up in a bad spot." he added.

Renji smiled.

"Ah, but you've done those two things, Seppun-san. We'vre already away from that, the where we're going is up to us is it not?"
Deer Clan Champion * Lord of Kyuden Shika * The White Deer * Elegant

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:35 pm

"Could save the trouble and just not go anywhere with bears though, instead of learning how to get away from them."

Then the nodded some. "This is true, but you are a busy man and I do not wish to take up more of your time than necessary, Shika-sama." After a moment, they chuckled faintly. "Also the longer I speak to you, the higher my chances of saying something offensive and getting executed or given a poor match for my insolence. I am no suave courtier, that much is known."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:58 am

Renji laughs at that.

"Well, I would be a poor host indeed if my actions caused you to be executed, Seppun-san. For your own safety then, I will wish you a good day. Carry the Fortunes." he offered, dismissing her with a quick bow.
Deer Clan Champion * Lord of Kyuden Shika * The White Deer * Elegant

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."