[D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:28 pm

(Now to wait cus I dont wanna try figuring out the dice roller on my phone xD sorry)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:28 pm
(Now to wait cus I dont wanna try figuring out the dice roller on my phone xD sorry)
(Any luck?)
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Once the incense was lit, Unei took a moment to actually prepare the area and set it up right. They tended to like it lit last, but it would fill the air more this way. Once they were ready, they knelt down in front of the incense and breathed in and out deeply, focusing on the way the air shifted in the room. They focused on the way that the incense slowly wafted up into the air. For once, they weren't being a little shit and seemed actually serious about it.

"Lovely little tricksters of air, I call out to you, asking for you to please have a chat with me, humbled before your mighty presence. In exchange, I offer up this incense and..." They smiled some. "A riddle!"

(Yeah lol. Forgot about it yesterday, my b.)

(I dunno if Beary is running it a little less mechanically so we can actually ask questions to the spirits. If not, I did get 3 opps so I get all the boons on the table.)

Commune with the spirits. Air/Theology. Lotus-scented incense offering | TN: 1 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 3 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image Image Image
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:21 pm

Nesshin attends intently. If Unsei will be serious, so will he.

(I await results eagerly!)
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:42 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:37 pm
Once the incense was lit, Unei took a moment to actually prepare the area and set it up right. They tended to like it lit last, but it would fill the air more this way. Once they were ready, they knelt down in front of the incense and breathed in and out deeply, focusing on the way the air shifted in the room. They focused on the way that the incense slowly wafted up into the air. For once, they weren't being a little shit and seemed actually serious about it.

"Lovely little tricksters of air, I call out to you, asking for you to please have a chat with me, humbled before your mighty presence. In exchange, I offer up this incense and..." They smiled some. "A riddle!"

(Yeah lol. Forgot about it yesterday, my b.)

(I dunno if Beary is running it a little less mechanically so we can actually ask questions to the spirits. If not, I did get 3 opps so I get all the boons on the table.)

Commune with the spirits. Air/Theology. Lotus-scented incense offering | TN: 1 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 3 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image Image Image
(GM Note: Rolling in previous days is bad kids. Tracking strife is hard enough already without you doing things in the past. We'll proceed, but please do not make a habit of doing this or it's off to the never ever you go. Also, running it mechanically, so you get your boons.)

The air kami swirled about tugging at Unsei's hair, awaiting her riddle and her requests.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:16 pm

(Yeah, it was because I was slow and I thought it would be weird that Unsei suddenly just couldn't call upon the spirits, but we can just forget it if you rather and I'll just have Unsei unable to call them xD it fits )