[D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:25 pm

They kept that sideways glance up for a little bit longer, but the smell of food soon took that away as their attention focused on the noodles instead.

"...The food is a welcomed offering, certainly. Smells delicious too."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:27 pm

Nesshin smiles, says "Itadakimasu," and lifts his chopsticks in anticipation of his guest eating.

"The castle kitchen does well with the fried noodles," he comments. "I never can quite place the herb used, but there's just a little something extra that makes for a lovely bowlful."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:29 pm

"Maybe the secret herb is love. Probably is just something brought in by the Mantis, but you know. Love makes it sound better." With that, they took a few bites, enjoying the flavor.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 pm

After matching Unsei for a few bits, Nesshin chews and swallows. "There're herbs for love, certainly," he says. "Or I'm told as much. Haven't needed them, myself, unless occasionally willow-bark tea for, er, exceptionally vigorous experiences on occasion."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:18 am

"Exceptionally vigorous experiences?" They giggled some. "Fancy, aren't you? Though, I admit that I'm a bit curious about that now."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:31 am

Nesshin smiles and takes in another mouthful of noodles.

After swallowing it, he says "You might find out yet. But I can't have you thinking we don't know anything out in the country."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:16 am

"Oh, I know you all out here know things. Never said you didn't and for all my ego, I understand that I don't know all... yet. Eventually though. I'll learn everything." They smirked, usually saying such things in a playful nature anyway, before slurping some more noodles.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:53 am

Nesshin nods and finishes his noodles.

"I'll wish you speed in learning, then," he says, "and look for your insights."

And he waits for them to finish before proceeding with "So, where do we start?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Once they finished eating and set aside their bowl, they cracked their knuckles.

"Really, just gotta light the incense and summon them up. It's not difficult, but just as a warning, you might not get any answer you like, or really any answer at all. Air spirits are a bit tricky. Actually, a lot tricky. That's what they're known for."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:11 pm

"Let's do it, then," Nesshin says, and brings a lantern closer, lifting it so the flame can be accessed. He lights the incense, snuffs it to let it smolder, and places it.

D11+, has a second fan.