[D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:20 pm

"Hope that went well on both accounts. She's testy and wow, I didn't actually know another Seppun was here. How'd it go?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:24 pm

"The Governor is..." Nesshin trails off, searching for the right words. "What one might expect from a young man of the Family." That ought to be safe enough, he thinks.

Too, he thinks Maybe I ought not to ask about the kawaru stone quite yet. "He seemed interested in our treetops. I'd not known the Seppun went in for arborists."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:44 pm

"Ah, yeah, sounds about right." Then they shrugged. "We're like every other family, in a way. Better, of course, but we can have a wide range of interests and likes, just the same as anybody else. If he likes trees, then good for him."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Nesshin nods.

"Should I send for food or drink?" he asks. "Or other things for the spirit-workings? I did have some incense sent up earlier," he notes.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:27 pm

"Food could definitely be for me and if we were to call on the Earth, it wouldn't be terrible, but we aren't calling them. So incense should be all that's needed."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Nesshin nods and pokes his head out the door. There, he manages to see a servant walking by and he sends an order for two bowls of noodled--"the good pan-fried ones, you know the ones."

Returning, he says "While we wait, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on Doji-bugyo. He seemed...interesting today."

(Just so you know, I'm angling for agenda, here. Will quash if you're unwilling.)

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:09 pm

"I'm not a courtier so I don't know the people around here other than those I meet and the Lord of this castle, so whoever this Doji-sama is, you're better off asking someone else." They stated plainly.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:24 pm

"Just thought you might've met him," Nesshin replies, raising his hands to shoulder level, palms up. "Being all important and everything, and him an Emerald Magistrate.

"Anyway, noodles should be here presently." And he pulls the incense out from where it was delivered earlier, Nesshin's player having ensured a delivery was arranged "on camera."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Unsei gave him a bit of a sideways glance, but then rolled their eyes before taking the incense from him. "Not everyone important meets everyone else that's important." Then they seemed to think for a moment and set the incense down.

"Here I am, offering to help you with something out of the kindness of my heart and you're teasing me."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:54 pm

"Didn't mean to tease," Nesshin says. "Both of us have too many clothes on for me to be doing it on purpose."

There is a scratch at the door, and Nesshin retrieves the noodles on their serving tray, chopsticks and sake joining them.

D11+, has a second fan.