[D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Unsei

[D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:42 pm

The day was finally here. Regardless of what went on during the day, this damned Seppun was finally going to get some [REDACTED].

Or at least they hoped they were. If not, this was a complete waste of a power walk.

Unlike usual, they were dressed in their typical attire, complete with the veiled and tasseled hat, though their hair was down and was ever so close to dragging along the floor. The only issue now was trying to figure out which room was Nesshins and to get there without getting caught. Not that getting caught would be bad, but it would definitely put a damper on the mood. They should've asked the stars, but there was only so much you could ask them before they got annoyed and started telling you that you were going to eat dirt for the rest of your life.

So, there they were, hopeless and lost in such a vast word of Deer, like a proper Seppun in Distress.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Re: [D1, LE] Sneaky Sneaky Seppun (Expecting)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:54 pm

As it happens, Unsei runs unti Nesshin coming back to his rooms. He sees the Seppun, stops, smiles, and bows.

"Seppun-sama," he says warmly as he straightens. "It's a pleasure to see you again! And I look forward to our study," he adds, glancing to the sides.

After a moment, he also notes "Down's a good look for your hair."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:32 pm

"I look forward to it as well! I'm eager to see if I can figure out what's going on between you and the spirits." They said with a smile, though in a soft, lower voice. "And thank you. I thought it might go well with whatever you had on."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:39 pm

"I'm flattered to be something special," Nesshin replies, grinning. "Wish I'd thought to dress up more, though."

Arriving at his room, he opens the door. "Please do come in," he says. "I am eager to study what you have to teach."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 pm

WIthout hesitation, Unsei walked into the room and glanced around briefly. "Oh, trust me, I'm most certainly not going to be looking at your attire tonight. My attention will be elsewhere, but still on you." They said a bit distantly as they looked before turning their whole focus upon him again.

"And don't even. You already know you're special."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:09 pm

Nesshin follows, closing the door behind them.

"Something wrong with the room?" he asks. It is decently sized, at least, with a low table, a futon, racks to hang things--including his spear, which is joined by his wakizashi shortly.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:16 pm

"Huh? No? I was just looking around and focusing on that for the moment. It's nice. Not as many pillows as my room, but nobody can have as many pillows as I do, of course." They nodded as if that were some sort of law. "How was your day, though?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:03 pm

"You know," Nesshin says, his player playing catch-up late in the game-day, "I'm really not sure what all to make of it. Tomorrow will be better, though, I'm certain.

"And for you?" He gestures to seats, the invitation clear.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:17 pm

They took the invitation happily and sat down with a sweet smile. Their eyes briefly landed on the ribbon tied to his obi, but quickly moved away and worked on forgetting it. No doubt it was a token, and Unsei had learned never to ask questions if they didn't want the answer.

"Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow then and may whatever troubles bothered you today be soothed by the evening calm."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:21 pm

"It'd be welcomed," Nesshin says as he sinks onto a cushion across from them--and close.

"I met your Scorpion cousin yesterday," he notes, "and another Seppun just this afternoon."

D11+, has a second fan.