(D11, LA) Reinforcing Ties

Home to Deer clan samurai
Seppun Yuzu

(D11, LA) Reinforcing Ties

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:23 pm

Yuzu approaches the entrance to the upper levels of the castle and requests an audience with Shika Katsuteru to the running Deer courtiers.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shika Katsuteru

Re: (D11, LA) Reinforcing Ties

Post by Shika Katsuteru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:08 pm

Shika Katsuteru's office was a busy one. Guard officers came in to deliver reports, and take out orders to maintain the castle's security. Stewards came in with maintenance reports, and left with marching orders of their own. A well oiled machine, truly. But not so tightly organized that a guest couldn't be accommodated into the castellan's schedule. So rather than be put off with a series of endless tomorrows, Yuzu was admitted.

Katsuteru rose and bowed at the admittance of the Seppun, hoping that the boy wasn't about to announce his latest 'duel.'

"Seppun-san. To what do I owe the honor of your visit?" he asked, clearly not the type of person looking for a long string of small talk and tea.
Castellan of Kyuden Shika * Veteran * Scarred

"Under my watch, Kyuden Shika will remain as safe from it's enemies, as it is hospitable to it's guests."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:23 pm

The boy provides a bow, and greets in deference to the host, "Shika-sama. I hope I did not cause too much of a disturbance to your day to day due the matters of honor needing clarity earlier today."

Then, he looks around, as the oiled up machine flows, "As much as I would like to ask endless questions about how Shika-sama runs his drills and ceremonies to keep the Kyuden safe and sound, my duties will require me to deal with the current political situation in the Empire as I return to Otosan Uchi. I believe this is a good moment to understand Shika-sama's insights on how the Governor of Chisei could help the Deer, and the Minor Clans, in the near future."

--
Restraining his curiosity to reinforce a potential good future ahead for the Imperials and the Minor Clans. Blessed lineage | TN: 2 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image Image Image
+3 Side Goal
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Shika Katsuteru

Post by Shika Katsuteru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:47 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:23 pm
The boy provides a bow, and greets in deference to the host, "Shika-sama. I hope I did not cause too much of a disturbance to your day to day due the matters of honor needing clarity earlier today."

Then, he looks around, as the oiled up machine flows, "As much as I would like to ask endless questions about how Shika-sama runs his drills and ceremonies to keep the Kyuden safe and sound, my duties will require me to deal with the current political situation in the Empire as I return to Otosan Uchi. I believe this is a good moment to understand Shika-sama's insights on how the Governor of Chisei could help the Deer, and the Minor Clans, in the near future."

--
Restraining his curiosity to reinforce a potential good future ahead for the Imperials and the Minor Clans. Blessed lineage | TN: 2 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image Image Image
+3 Side Goal
Katsuteru nods.

"The Emperor, and by extension the Imperial families, do much for the minor clans by forbidding the Great clans from warring upon them. The resources of the minor clans could not stand a direct assault from one of the more militant clans without forsaking our clan's very purpose. However, there is also a tendency to ignore the minor clans, both n times of crisis, and in times of prosperity. The Tortoise serve admirably as the Voice of the Minor clans within the Imperial Court, but any assistance that can be granted to them, both in mitigating disasters, and granting of boons would be helpful." he suggests.
Castellan of Kyuden Shika * Veteran * Scarred

"Under my watch, Kyuden Shika will remain as safe from it's enemies, as it is hospitable to it's guests."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:29 pm

"Wakarimashita." The young lord replies, as he fetches the full intention in the context they are inserted. "The Deer is a great friend of my Family. I would be honored to return the favor of this miai invitation."

Then, he bows. "If Shika-sama excuse me, I don't want to take more of his time."
DescriptionTheme

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:15 am

Katsuteru bowed.

"Your understand is appreciate, Seppun-san. May Musubi smile upon you." he says dismissing the young man.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind