[D9, LE: Spare Room] Everyone Knows Session 3.5 Was OP (Closed)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D9, LE: Spare Room] Everyone Knows Session 3.5 Was OP (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:34 pm

A fan, as promised. Unpainted ribs, made of brass and steel and anchored together on a joint, which a small but bright gemstone flickered upon. It was light weight, but did not flex greatly, able to withstand swift movements without damage. Water designs of two rivers adorned the decorative outside frame, and worked into the ends of each, a pair of otters wearing kimono. One male, one female, reaching their arms out to one another so that when the fan closed, their corresponding shapes interlocked as if embracing.

The silk drawn over the rips was white with red trim, as is normal to gather attention while performing, but upon it were elemental emblems of water in blue and air in grey, flanking the mon of the otter clan.

Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Emiko looked stunned, taking the fan out and holding it. Opening it slowly and looking at it from all angles, before closing it slowly.

"Shosuro-san..."

She looked from the fan to the man.

"This is your performing fan? "
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:49 pm

"Did you not think I've greatly appreciated the Otter clan since I met you?" he asked, then his face split into a grin. "Usogawa-san...I would proudly perform with that fan, it would be a great honor. Perhaps one day I may even get such a chance, a shame you won it from me before a festival came our way."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."