[D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:51 pm

His ears were red, whispers of that nature quite different from what he's used to hearing. Yet he stood, making extra effort to stay steady while he took in the scent. When he finally looked down at the board, his mouth quirked, showing due to having been drinking tea.

"Well...it...seems you've made history twice today", he managed. Having too many other things to say about it, but his eyes we're still drawn to the board and to her until he let out a long breath and laughed a bit. "The secrets of Otter archery are great and many, but are you shooting me with that?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:57 pm

Emiko giggled, looking proud of herself.

"I was worried you'd notice, or that you had on the second to last piece. It made me adapt where I was going to place mine to complete it."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:00 pm

"Well we both played it for fun, I think perhaps you did it a little more earnestly", he said, still standing next to her, looking at it. "We should just leave it like this, do you think? When the servants come maybe they'll think there's been a murder?"

Because you did just kill me.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:14 pm

Emiko grinned at that, nodding.

"Hai, we can leave it like this and let the servants try to understand it. I hope you're not offended? I know you wanted to play a proper game."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:41 pm

"Offended? No", he said trying his best to show admiration through the flatness of his gaze. He wasn't very good at it, may never be, really. "I don't think I've had anyone put that much care into a prank on me before, it actually feels nice."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:44 pm

"I would say take it with you to remember forever but not sure that would be appropriate" Emiko said with a smile "I'm not really much of a prankster, I just thought it would be amusing. I promise next time we play I'll take it seriously."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:57 pm

He smirked. "Why let you play me again when I can retire as champion now and tease you about it?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:09 pm

"What? But I won" Emiko said with a shake of her head "you conceded when you saw the bow and arrow. That's how it went. That's how it'll always be remembered. However, I'll grace you with a chance to defeat grand master Mimi again!"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:15 pm

"Well, if Usogawa Emiko-sama is generous to give me another game, then I have my victory after all", he said. "And I will gladly take such a chance, and best you for the grandmaster title. And, fine samurai that I am I'm even willing to wager on it."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:20 pm

"Are you sure you want to take that risk?" Emiko said with a grin "what are you willing to wager? It's a guaranteed loss so be careful."