[D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

[D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:43 pm

And again, Hikimasu had things ready ahead of time. He was so ready already that he'd actually made head way in his pillow book again after a little bi t of practice with the shakuhachi.

He sat on a cushion, nibbling on a mochi while he got to the good part. The more cute, less serious of the two love interests was finally making her move. Which in a way, very much bothered him, it was basically a warning flag that she wasn't going to 'win' the love triangle. Oh well, the writing was still good at least.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Re: [D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:52 pm

The best part about a room being booked out was that it was safer to walk there. Less evil trees, tripping flowers, rain and other such nature things!

Emiko reached the room, and knocked on the door frame.

"Shosuro-sama? It's Emiko."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:58 pm

He closed the book and stood up, crossed the small room and opened the door. He was certain that-

Yes, that smile is certainly something. He let out a breath and bowed, standing aside. "Won't you come in?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:27 pm

Emiko bowed, smiling.

"I'd love to, thank you! I brought some dango, you like sweets I hope?"

She entered the room, putting her umbrella to the side then moving further in and placing the dangos on the table.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:46 pm

He shifted the umbrella next to his so it wouldn't fall over and followed. "I like savory more, but since it's from a tested source, I'll have to see if they're good."

He took a seat, reaching into his bag. The pillow book was on thr table still as he fished for something.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:43 pm

The book caught her eye, and she tried to take a peek at the name.

"They're strawberry dango, my favourite. Hope they meet approval!"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:53 pm

The book title read That Room Will Go on Without Them, the author listed as Mukami, a clear pseudonym. It looked relatively new, as if he'd picked it up recently.

"Strawberry?" he asked. "i've not had it, I don't think." He took out a go board and a small cup of stones. Putting them on the table he seemed to still be trying to figure out the word strawberry. "So fruit of some kind, as sweet as apples?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:30 pm

"They're a sweet berry fruit" Emiko nodded, looking away from the book as Hikimasu spoke "I had them for the first time years ago when visiting the Mantis, they're not very easy to get hold of so I was lucky to find any here. I think I may have bought the last ones of the season though, so enjoy!"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:36 pm

"The dango or you bought strawberries and made this?" he asked and helped himself to one. Lowering his mask he took a small bite to taste. He had to lick a slight bit off his lip. As he chewed thoughtfully his eyebrows raised, lip curling into a smirk.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:43 pm

"The dango!" Emiko laughed "I can't cook. Well, I could cook, I just have never tried to cook. It might be easy to do? I don't know, does Shosuro-san cook?"