[D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D6, LE: Spare Room] Session 2 (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:24 pm

"I am willing to wager a valuable so grand and sentimental to me that none else deserve to have it", he said. "A perfect blending of artistry and function only to be appreciated at the finest of festivals, my very own performing fan." He said haughtily.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:43 am

"Your fan?" Emiko sounded a little surprised "well, I suppose if you insist then I accept that. If you manage to win I offer my performing fan as well as acknowledgment that you are the grand master."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Wait wait wait uh...

He gulped, he wanted to bring up the issue with that, but how to do it without ruining the surprise?

Even if she loses this is going to be really awkward.

"Well then be ready!" He laughed nervously. "I'm not going easy on you."

>.>
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:56 pm

"No handicap this time either" Emiko said with a grin "sorry! I expect to see your best, I look forward to seeing it too."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Whoa, whoa, hey now that's a loaded comment.

He chuckled in spite of that though. "Good, I hope to build a long history of bringing my best with you."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Emiko chuckled at that.

"May the Fortunes watch over you Shosuro-sama. Forgive me for leaving ahead, I had wished to get back and update my writing."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:00 pm

Writing?

"I'll have to ask you about that sometime...", his interest was clear from the narrowing of his eyes, but again his gaze wasn't the best at getting his feelings across.

"Anyway, I'll be behind, but not too far", he said with a short bow. "A safe evening to you."

And watch out for trees.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:48 pm

"Hm? Oh you mean...it's not the playwriting, I was keeping a journal of my experiences here so far" Emiko said with a smile, then bowing "the play is also going on though, don't worry! See you soon."

With that she made her /exit

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:53 pm

Ah.

He let her go, not wanting to pry about her journal anyway. Well, waning to but never going to ask. He spent a little time cleaning up, made sure to grab anything forgotten and spent a moment watching that room. He shook his head, thinking about his stupid pillow book and the coincidental similarities, then made his way out.

/scene
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description