[D5, EE: Spare Room] Session One (Closed)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D5, EE: Spare Room] Session One (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:03 pm

"That was actually the reason i arranged this, please do", he told her and started resetting the spare room.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:06 pm

Emiko nodded, and waited for Hikimasu to turn away before quickly taking out her violin from the box and setting up to play a quite nice sounding song on it.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:32 pm

And he took his time to enjoy the tune. He had a keen feeling then, maybe he could try something, say something, it stirred him quite a bit, but when he was through and the song came to an end he had to shake off his staring again.

"Usogawa-san, that was wonderful. A heartfelt a tune as one can hear, I'm surprised I've never heard it before."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:17 pm

Emiko bowed deeply.

"It's the first song I ever heard played on a vi-oh-lin, at a campfire. I'll never forget it, the woman holding the instrument looked so peaceful as she played, and a tear ran down her eye as she did so. I don't know what the song meant to her, but it's always remained in my heart."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:30 pm

"I'm lucky you have cared for it as much then", he said, clearly feeling fortunate for the moment. "Well, clean up, and perhaps one day you could show me more of your memories with the vai-o-linu." He held up the case for her to put it away. "Let's be off then."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:36 pm

Emiko giggled.

"It's such a hard word to say isn't it?"

She nodded, packing her violin up then picking up the box and waiting for him.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:42 pm

"Keep saying it, I'll catch on."

He was ready, and followed her out the door, ready to see her back to the inn.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm

"I'm not sure it will, unless people become more accepting of things from outside of the Empire" Emiko said with a small shake of the head "but until then I can enjoy it, as can my friends."

She walked out with him, popping her umbrella open as they got to a point leading outside.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:07 pm

"Well, I'm doing my best on that", he reminded her, and reached for her umbrella, offering to take let her focus on carrying her case close.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:13 pm

"I know" Emiko said with a soft smile, letting him take the umbrella as they walked out into the rain.

/scene?