[D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:40 am
"That could be a good idea, the spirits of the open planes and the wind are after all liking different offering then those found in a castle"
"Well, that's easy, really. Y just get some incense and maybe a feather or two and they'll love you. If you tell them a few riddles that stump them for a few, they'll never leave you alone. They really are great, if I'm to be honest."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
"That could be a good idea, the spirits of the open planes and the wind are after all liking different offering then those found in a castle"
"Well, that's easy, really. Y just get some incense and maybe a feather or two and they'll love you. If you tell them a few riddles that stump them for a few, they'll never leave you alone. They really are great, if I'm to be honest."
"Feathers, and smoking woods are usually easier to do for me, then something for the earth kami or stranger ones. " as she mentions feathers her companion playfully pecks at her hair.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:07 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:27 pm
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Utaku Kheree wrote:
"Feathers, and smoking woods are usually easier to do for me, then something for the earth kami or stranger ones. " as she mentions feathers her companion playfully pecks at her hair.
They blinked. "Huh? The offerings are pretty easy for all the kami. Just need sake for the earth, or some pretty rocks, and then shells for water."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:07 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Seppun Unsei wrote:

They blinked. "Huh? The offerings are pretty easy for all the kami. Just need sake for the earth, or some pretty rocks, and then shells for water."
" Ah but airaq is after all not sake, and neither are other wines and spirits . And to find shells from the ocean or a river inside the steppe is not always easy."
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:43 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:29 pm
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Utaku Kheree wrote:

" Ah but airaq is after all not sake, and neither are other wines and spirits . And to find shells from the ocean or a river inside the steppe is not always easy."
"Had actually gotten it a bit mixed up in my head actually. Sake is for water, salts and stones are for the earth. I dont talk to either one of them very often."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:06 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:43 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:29 pm
Seppun Unsei wrote:

"Had actually gotten it a bit mixed up in my head actually. Sake is for water, salts and stones are for the earth. I dont talk to either one of them very often."
"My teacher said that I was a bit to flighty to talk with the kamis alone so far, and so he did not yet teach me the ritual for it."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:06 pm
"My teacher said that I was a bit to flighty to talk with the kamis alone so far, and so he did not yet teach me the ritual for it."
"I could teach you if you want? It's not difficult at all. Just have to be a bit careful and respectful is all."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:39 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
"I could teach you if you want? It's not difficult at all. Just have to be a bit careful and respectful is all."
"I would be honored if you could do so Seppun-sama"

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:32 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08 am
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Utaku Kheree wrote:
"Of course. Just let me know where you'd like to do the training. I might be busy the next few days though."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:32 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08 am
Seppun Unsei wrote:

"Of course. Just let me know where you'd like to do the training. I might be busy the next few days though."
"I assume we all will be " (slowly end the thread to unthread the timey whimy ball?)