[D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:26 pm
Well, we might just go later and ask one of the local priests ? I am usually not getting this kind of wooden attention on myself" she says in a flirtious manner, clearly aimed at distracting herself.
"I don't know if the local priests would know something like that, but it never hurts to see." If the flirt was directed at them, it flew right over their head. "I'd probably ask a Kuni or a Falcon. Could also just try to ask the spirit yourself, too."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:01 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:57 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:26 pm
Well, we might just go later and ask one of the local priests ? I am usually not getting this kind of wooden attention on myself" she says in a flirtious manner, clearly aimed at distracting herself.
"I don't know if the local priests would know something like that, but it never hurts to see." If the flirt was directed at them, it flew right over their head. "I'd probably ask a Kuni or a Falcon. Could also just try to ask the spirit yourself, too."
"Well, I am usually better at talking with animals then I am at talking with spirits." she said with a shrug as her raven cawed.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:01 pm
"Well, I am usually better at talking with animals then I am at talking with spirits." she said with a shrug as her raven cawed.
"That I can understand, but you don't have to do anything special. Like I said, whatever's following you probably wants you to know why it's doing so, so all you've got to do is ask. Or at least usually all you've got to do is ask."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:46 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:11 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:01 pm
"That I can understand, but you don't have to do anything special. Like I said, whatever's following you probably wants you to know why it's doing so, so all you've got to do is ask. Or at least usually all you've got to do is ask."
"Well I shall do so, even if I shall blame you if the spirit decides to visit you instead " she says with a smile as she turns to look at the portrait.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:51 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:46 pm
"Well I shall do so, even if I shall blame you if the spirit decides to visit you instead " she says with a smile as she turns to look at the portrait.
"Huh? Why is a spirit visiting me now? I'm so confused."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:09 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:51 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:46 pm
"Huh? Why is a spirit visiting me now? I'm so confused."
"Well we talked here, and you gave me the idea to talk with it . So if the spirit dislikes this , she might visit you for that."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:09 pm
"Well we talked here, and you gave me the idea to talk with it . So if the spirit dislikes this , she might visit you for that."
"Nah... I'm great with spirits. It'll be fine. I totally know what I'm doing."

It is here the narrator says that no, Unsei does not know what they're doing nor are they great with spirits.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:48 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:11 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:09 pm
"Nah... I'm great with spirits. It'll be fine. I totally know what I'm doing."

It is here the narrator says that no, Unsei does not know what they're doing nor are they great with spirits.
I mean who would distrust a seppun when they say something? Certainly not a maiden of ... virtue ...ish... behaviour.
" Ah Seppun-sama, I shall trust in your aid and wisdom then."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:15 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:48 pm
I mean who would distrust a seppun when they say something? Certainly not a maiden of ... virtue ...ish... behaviour.
"If you need any help though, I certainly don't mind doing so! I could bring some offerings and help out if things get bad?"

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:40 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:15 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:48 pm
"If you need any help though, I certainly don't mind doing so! I could bring some offerings and help out if things get bad?"
"That could be a good idea, the spirits of the open planes and the wind are after all liking different offering then those found in a castle"