[D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Utaku Kheree

[D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:52 pm

A woman and her bird, or the bird spirit and the woman? where sitting down for a moment and took a watch out of the window of a corridor into the city around them semingly lost in thought, even if there was a strange .. moment to this .

Or it might have been the remnant of makeup that she wasn't wearing on the sleves of her kimono.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Saibankan

Re: [D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:36 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:52 pm
A woman and her bird, or the bird spirit and the woman? where sitting down for a moment and took a watch out of the window of a corridor into the city around them semingly lost in thought, even if there was a strange .. moment to this .

Or it might have been the remnant of makeup that she wasn't wearing on the sleves of her kimono.
The hairs on the back of the Utaku's went up, as she got the distinct impression she was being watched....but she didn't hear anyone about.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:13 pm

Here was someone wanting a peaceful moment. Unfortunately, Unsei was coming down the hall to destroy it.

For no particular reason, the Seppun had been walking the halls. Something was causing the hair on the back of their neck to rise and they didn't know what it was, but their sixth sense was at least a little tingly.

When they saw the Unicorn, they stopped and bowed. "Oh, hello."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:28 pm

She looked around, searching for who was watching her , and then she turned to the first person that she saw , which , well looked to harmless to have made her feel at edge like that.
"Hello, Seppun-san?" a soft moment as she tries to make sense out of the clothes and the mon before it made click as she recognised the mon there.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Unsei didn't seem to mind the lack of proper honorifics and instead smiled. "How are you today? And I hope I'm not interrupting. You seemed to be in thought, so I realize now it was probably an interruption."

They shrugged. Not much they could do to fix it now.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:43 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:13 pm
Unsei didn't seem to mind the lack of proper honorifics and instead smiled. "How are you today? And I hope I'm not interrupting. You seemed to be in thought, so I realize now it was probably an interruption."

They shrugged. Not much they could do to fix it now.
"A bit distracted, forgive me seppun-sama " she says as she turns her head aside like a bird as she seems to search for something . " And I felt watched, not that I am unused to it, but it wasn't the look of someone watching with their loins, or the anger of someone jealous. "

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:06 pm

"Huh? What are you apologizing for?" They tilted their head a bit to the side. "Though, I don't see anyone else around here, so I guess whatever's watching you is what's making me feel uneasy. Let me guesssss.... haunted or cursed? Angry ancestor, parent, or spirit?"

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:41 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:06 pm
"Huh? What are you apologizing for?" They tilted their head a bit to the side. "Though, I don't see anyone else around here, so I guess whatever's watching you is what's making me feel uneasy. Let me guesssss.... haunted or cursed? Angry ancestor, parent, or spirit?"
"As you are a Seppun, I would assume that you normally get a Sama. And I did not yet try to charm you enough to not need to say so." she says looking around while her bird looks into the other direction, mirroring the movement. " And I think a spirit, as so far no one ever said that they where a ancestor ."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:46 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:41 pm
"As you are a Seppun, I would assume that you normally get a Sama. And I did not yet try to charm you enough to not need to say so." she says looking around while her bird looks into the other direction, mirroring the movement. " And I think a spirit, as so far no one ever said that they where a ancestor ."
Unsei gave the pair a bit of an odd look as they looked around, but then shrugged. "I'm not too worried about it during a casual meeting in the middle of a hall." Even though the halls had ears. "Ah. Did you murder anybody or something? Lot of times a spirit will follow the person that killed them."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:46 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:41 pm
Unsei gave the pair a bit of an odd look as they looked around, but then shrugged. "I'm not too worried about it during a casual meeting in the middle of a hall." Even though the halls had ears. "Ah. Did you murder anybody or something? Lot of times a spirit will follow the person that killed them."
"No, I did not murder someone, " she says somewhat huffed. "I took a life once but those where bandits who where burried , and I had strange happenings even before this. It is what makes the beings of the realms so fascinating to me. "