[D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D2 EA Expecting] The spirit of Love

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:51 pm
"No, I did not murder someone, " she says somewhat huffed. "I took a life once but those where bandits who where burried , and I had strange happenings even before this. It is what makes the beings of the realms so fascinating to me. "
They nodded. "Fair enough then! Sorry for prying. I don't meet too many people with some sort of haunting and it's always a bit interesting. I also just wanted to see if there was anything weird around, too." Once a guard, always a guard, and on the look out for unnatural threats.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:10 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:51 pm
"No, I did not murder someone, " she says somewhat huffed. "I took a life once but those where bandits who where burried , and I had strange happenings even before this. It is what makes the beings of the realms so fascinating to me. "
They nodded. "Fair enough then! Sorry for prying. I don't meet too many people with some sort of haunting and it's always a bit interesting. I also just wanted to see if there was anything weird around, too." Once a guard, always a guard, and on the look out for unnatural threats.
"Oh it is not to surprising, if there is smoke, assume a fire first " she says with a nod. "And I am fine with someone trying to get closer to me to learn there. And we two are used to some weirdnesses after all."
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:29 pm

She is about to say more , as she looks surprised and turns her head backwards towards the portrait behind her as if she assumes someone is there "Hey wh..:" she says as her eyes widen as she sees no one there.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:54 pm

"Oh, ah, I'm not sure about trying to get closer. I'm just a bit curious is all." They chuckled a bit awkwardly, knowing damn well that they probably shouldn't get close to anybody else. Which sucked, but Benten-no-kami could be dangerous at times.

Then they blinked. "Oh, see a ghost or something there?" Unsei tilted their head to the side, unsure of what exactly was going on.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:54 pm
"Oh, ah, I'm not sure about trying to get closer. I'm just a bit curious is all." They chuckled a bit awkwardly, knowing damn well that they probably shouldn't get close to anybody else. Which sucked, but Benten-no-kami could be dangerous at times.

Then they blinked. "Oh, see a ghost or something there?" Unsei tilted their head to the side, unsure of what exactly was going on.
"I felt someone touch and press into my shoulder she says making a check if there was someone invisible in the way ."
"But no one is there , as you can see she says quite concentrated and touching the portrait .

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:18 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:41 pm

"I felt someone touch and press into my shoulder she says making a check if there was someone invisible in the way ."
"But no one is there , as you can see she says quite concentrated and touching the portrait .
There's nothing invisible in the way, and the sensation ended almost as soon as it had begun. But Khree could see on the shoulder of her kimono just the smallest bit of sap.
\
The portrait felt like any other portrait.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:40 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Unsei could tell when something supernatural was going on thanks to their extra sense, but fucked if they knew how to actually deal with it. They weren't a Falcon... or trained well enough in that sort of thing. Ish. It was complicated.

"Oh, yeah. Probably a ghost. Could always ask them what they want, really. Some are more than happy to chat with you and giving up some sort of offering always helps, too. I once knew a Kuni that was haunted by the ghost of her lover, who had been Tainted and eventually killed by the Kuni in question. It was tragic and the Kuni had no idea how to help her move on, so... she just asked. Granted, it was something she couldn't really do, but they usually will tell you. Usually. If you're looking to get rid of it."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:51 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:40 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Unsei could tell when something supernatural was going on thanks to their extra sense, but fucked if they knew how to actually deal with it. They weren't a Falcon... or trained well enough in that sort of thing. Ish. It was complicated.

"Oh, yeah. Probably a ghost. Could always ask them what they want, really. Some are more than happy to chat with you and giving up some sort of offering always helps, too. I once knew a Kuni that was haunted by the ghost of her lover, who had been Tainted and eventually killed by the Kuni in question. It was tragic and the Kuni had no idea how to help her move on, so... she just asked. Granted, it was something she couldn't really do, but they usually will tell you. Usually. If you're looking to get rid of it."
"Well , I am not sure about the ghost part , I have tree sap on my Kimono here and a ghost would use a unclean substance instead ?" She says unsure as she comes closer to show it to them .

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:09 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:51 am
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:40 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:

"Well , I am not sure about the ghost part , I have tree sap on my Kimono here and a ghost would use a unclean substance instead ?" She says unsure as she comes closer to show it to them .
"I haven't heard of a haunting by any kami before, but that's not saying they're impossible. Just... probably a lot harder and more likely to get an imbalance rather than a kami playing tricks on you, but I'm not a Falcon. My specialty lies with divination." They said as they looked over the sap with an arched brow.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:09 am

"I haven't heard of a haunting by any kami before, but that's not saying they're impossible. Just... probably a lot harder and more likely to get an imbalance rather than a kami playing tricks on you, but I'm not a Falcon. My specialty lies with divination." They said as they looked over the sap with an arched brow.
Well, we might just go later and ask one of the local priests ? I am usually not getting this kind of wooden attention on myself" she says in a flirtious manner, clearly aimed at distracting herself.