[Day 2, Late Morning] Aftermath (Expecting)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Asahina Bo

Re: [Day 2, Late Morning] Aftermath (Expecting)

Post by Asahina Bo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:17 pm

"Oh... um... there's lots of nice folks. Can't say I gave it much thought since the Deer will do the pickin'. No use gettin' my hopes up and risk holdin' it against my chosen spouse."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:49 pm

"If you're sure you'll be well matched, I guess that's...sensible, anyway." Yasu shrugs a bit, "But the Deer also take stuff like actually liking the person into account, seems like. Should let them know if you do get along really well with someone."

Her attention shifts to Raizo, "Any prospects for you so far, Shiba-san?"
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:48 pm

After his player hastily checked his timeline to make sure when certain events had happened, the Phoenix made a seesaw motion with his hand.

"I've met some interesting ladies. Think their might be some, er... spark with one, and I've made a couple of friends who I could stand being paired with, even if I haven't detected any particular, well... passion there. Although in the latter case, i kinda hope they get matched with someone they have a bit more of a connection with..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:59 am

"No names, Shiba-san?" Yasu says with a small, painted smile. She doesn't really expect much in the way of confidences, to be honest. But there's something about this pair that makes some teasing easy. Far more like the atmosphere visiting Kyuden Hida than the courts of the Shika have been so far.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:12 am

"Well, I'm not sure I'd be doing them any favors by associating their names with mine, even peripherally..."

He grinned.

"... and I do try to be considerate of people I like."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe