(D2, MM) Waiting in Line (Event Observation)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: (D2, MM) Waiting in Line (Event Observation)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:07 pm

"I see", he said (gulped). "Well I've agreed and if it's a request from you I wouldn't back out but...i didn't expect that." He started to walk on. "I suppose I'll have to practice."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:07 pm
"I see", he said (gulped). "Well I've agreed and if it's a request from you I wouldn't back out but...i didn't expect that." He started to walk on. "I suppose I'll have to practice."
"I'm sure you can do it. If you want I could help with teaching" Emiko said with a smile as she moved to walk with him "are you heading back to the inn?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:52 am

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:45 pm
"I'm sure you can do it. If you want I could help with teaching" Emiko said with a smile as she moved to walk with him "are you heading back to the inn?"
"Oh, are you looking to walk me there? I could use a guardian to keep me out of trouble."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."