(D2, MM) Waiting in Line (Event Observation)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: (D2, MM) Waiting in Line (Event Observation)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:13 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:08 pm
Emiko went silent for a little while, taking a few moments before she spoke again.

"Well, todays tests are over but tomorrows will be better. Can't dwell on the past for too long or tomorrow will smack you like an oar."
"Certainly, that enduring attitude is what helps us succeed. Like I was saying last night, you might get people who try to be a barrier, but they can only stop you if you let them."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:31 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:13 pm
"Certainly, that enduring attitude is what helps us succeed. Like I was saying last night, you might get people who try to be a barrier, but they can only stop you if you let them."
"Hai! Exactly" Emiko said with a nod and a big smile. "Oh, Shosuro-san, I was thinking about something else you said also. About performing, I think you're right. I'm considering arranging for a performance to be put on after the miai, a theatre performance."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:31 pm
"Hai! Exactly" Emiko said with a nod and a big smile. "Oh, Shosuro-san, I was thinking about something else you said also. About performing, I think you're right. I'm considering arranging for a performance to be put on after the miai, a theatre performance."
Oh, you were? i was thinking that too, so i guess it won't quite be a surprise now...

His dead eyes don't give that away, at least he was pretty sure. He nodded with certainty (at least as much as he can). "Good, you'll let me help you?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:47 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:36 pm
His dead eyes don't give that away, at least he was pretty sure. He nodded with certainty (at least as much as he can). "Good, you'll let me help you?"
"I was hoping you would, but not just in performing. I've never written a piece, and I wanted to do a piece based on the miai. Something for everyone to remember leaving here as they move on to begin their next lives. It would be great ne? So, would you help out?" Emiko said with a warm smile, her blue eyes looking at him.

(ooc - agenda roll:
D2 MM Pursuing the Agenda. Water/Performance TN2 | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
Passed, using opportunity to cancel out strife)
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:57 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:47 pm
So, would you help out?" Emiko said with a warm smile, her blue eyes looking at him.
When you put it like that, it's not very fair.
He looked everywhere but Emiko and nodded slowly.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:10 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:57 pm
When you put it like that, it's not very fair.
He looked everywhere but Emiko and nodded slowly.
Emiko bowed deeply.

"Thank you Shosuro-san, it means a lot."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:10 pm
Emiko bowed deeply.

"Thank you Shosuro-san, it means a lot."
He returned the bow, not letting her pay him that kind of respect without returning it.

"What do you need, though?" he asked. Now curious how he could actually help.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 pm
He returned the bow, not letting her pay him that kind of respect without returning it.

"What do you need, though?" he asked. Now curious how he could actually help.
"Oh, people who will listen and read what I put and be fair on criticism. Actors. Performers. Maybe some musicians. Everything that one needs to put on a performance" Emiko said with a few nods "I've started to dabble in clothing design too. "

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:22 am

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:17 pm
"Oh, people who will listen and read what I put and be fair on criticism. Actors. Performers. Maybe some musicians. Everything that one needs to put on a performance" Emiko said with a few nods "I've started to dabble in clothing design too. "
"You want me to scout talent?" He asked, not sure what she meant.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:55 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:22 am
"You want me to scout talent?" He asked, not sure what she meant.
Emiko shook her head.

"I want you to perform in it."