(D2, MM) Waiting in Line (Event Observation)

Wide hallways through which the low and high pass en route to their affairs
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D2, MM) Waiting in Line (Event Observation)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:54 am

Hiroto wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:40 am

Hiroto considered that.

"Hmm, you have a good point, I have to admit you have a point, Kaito-san." he said, preferring that viewpoint to the viewpoint of lineage being everything.
Oubaihime nodded. "I am glad to be of service Mantis sama... I hope that you find someone who would make you happy no matter what. May Benten be your guide."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:48 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 pm
"Oh, well...aren't your mother's people part of your ancestry?" he asked, like that wasn't obvious somehow, it just kind of came out of his mouth.
Emiko went to answer, then paused for a few moments before looking down at her feet.

"Hai, you're right Shosuro-san. I only thought on my fathers side really. I don't know much beyond a story my mother told me on her side."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Hiroto

Post by Hiroto » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:11 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:54 am

Oubaihime nodded. "I am glad to be of service Mantis sama... I hope that you find someone who would make you happy no matter what. May Benten be your guide."
Hiroto bowed.

"And you as well, Kaito-san." he offered before wandering off-screen.

/exit Hiroto
Mantis Clan * Golden Mirror * Miai Candidate

"I will not be slighted, set aside, and mocked!"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:48 pm
Emiko went to answer, then paused for a few moments before looking down at her feet.

"Hai, you're right Shosuro-san. I only thought on my fathers side really. I don't know much beyond a story my mother told me on her side."
His eyes and mask hiding embarrassment, the Scorpion simply nodded. "These things happen, there were things I didn't do as well as I'd hoped too."

He looked down, the nakodo not on his mind at all.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:38 pm

Kaikoga Fujiko wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:30 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:04 pm
She smiles at her , slightly leaning in in a manner that tries to be protective ." Don't worry, I have heard that this happen often to cute Samurai-kos, , even if I think you might know more about it then I do " a moment of pause " Moth?-san"
Oh fortunes, so up close, with Fujiko stuck between the wall and the pretty lady, she really was pretty tall, wasn't she? And, well, pretty pretty, too. It took Fujiko all of her willpower not too look even more respectfully than before.

"Ah, erm, um... Kaikoga. Kaikoga Fujiko. From the moth, yes." She gulped. "And who are you," she paused for a moment too. "Pretty lady-san?"

On the plus side, Fujiko was mortified enough to forget all about her declining health.
"Utaku Kheree , friend to all samurai-kos in need of a smile , especially if they call me pretty " she says and then gives her a smile while moving one arm against the wall, still leaving Fujiko one side to escape away from her while she would need to duck under the arm on her other side .
It seems the huntress had entrapped the moth in the glass , and was now ready to add her to her collection.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Hiroto wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:11 pm

Hiroto bowed.

"And you as well, Kaito-san." he offered before wandering off-screen.

/exit Hiroto
She waved the man goodbye and was glad that he had a new view of things.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Fujiko

Post by Kaikoga Fujiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:35 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:38 pm
"Utaku Kheree , friend to all samurai-kos in need of a smile , especially if they call me pretty " she says and then gives her a smile while moving one arm against the wall, still leaving Fujiko one side to escape away from her while she would need to duck under the arm on her other side .
It seems the huntress had entrapped the moth in the glass , and was now ready to add her to her collection.
"Ahaha, well, uh..." Fujiko looked to the side awkwardly. "Nice to meet you, I guess?"

She backed away as if she could actually pass through the wall but didn't take or notice the opening to the side.
Moth clan
44 Glory ¦ 52 Honor ¦ 35 Status
Wears an moth themed opal hair ornament
Looks sickly (incurable illness) and awkward (meekness)

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:42 pm

Kaikoga Fujiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:35 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:38 pm
"Ahaha, well, uh..." Fujiko looked to the side awkwardly. "Nice to meet you, I guess?"

She backed away as if she could actually pass through the wall but didn't take or notice the opening to the side.
"It is also nice to meet you, Fujiko-chan , can I carry you forth from this bustling corridor and offer you a talk a tea or something else to help you rest yourself as you tell me about yourself , but do not worry, I do not cage a pretty bird without them saying yes. ?"
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kaikoga Fujiko

Post by Kaikoga Fujiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:54 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:42 pm

"It is also nice to meet you, Fujiko-chan , can I carry you forth from this bustling corridor and offer you a talk a tea or something else to help you rest yourself as you tell me about yourself , but do not worry, I do not cage a pretty bird without them saying yes. ?"
[/quote]

Fujiko nodded shily. She didn't really know what she was getting herself into, but this would make for good reference material.

"I, uh... just arrived so please do take the lead."
Moth clan
44 Glory ¦ 52 Honor ¦ 35 Status
Wears an moth themed opal hair ornament
Looks sickly (incurable illness) and awkward (meekness)

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:08 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:14 pm
His eyes and mask hiding embarrassment, the Scorpion simply nodded. "These things happen, there were things I didn't do as well as I'd hoped too."

He looked down, the nakodo not on his mind at all.
Emiko went silent for a little while, taking a few moments before she spoke again.

"Well, todays tests are over but tomorrows will be better. Can't dwell on the past for too long or tomorrow will smack you like an oar."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)