(D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:04 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:45 pm
Inoshishi giggles, “oh, that would have been so bad! Can you image the gasps and fan savings?” She giggles and shakes her head. “I dunno that I would say I was going for stoic so much as I didn’t remember that dang sutra! I remembered one of the monks making his silence work…but I really don’t think I did.”

She waves at Nesshin, “how did you fare, my dear Shika-San?”
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:53 pm
Koi chuckled. "I can never remember sutras. Father use to hammer on about them but I would just fall asleep. It was the fart, it wasn't enough but you'll get there."

Looking around she toyed with the lace at her throat which was now a green that matched her eyes. "I think we could have pulled it off, like some sort of prank to confuse people. Enough confidence." Koi gasped. "Imagine if that was an event for this miai. Where someone elses colours for a day. Imagine me dressed as in the colours of a Phoenix, orange doesnt suit me. I'd look so fat..." There was no way Koi could look even an ounce fat but her mind was a cruel master.

She leant close and whispered. "Imagine if the young Seppun Yuzu had to dress as a Tortoise." She chuckled.

Koi blushed as Ino waved to Nesshin, and felt her heart hammer. I fucking love you Ino. Koi thought. "Good morning, Nesshin-san."
Nesshin makes his way over, bows, smiles.

"I feel I did decently," he says in answer to the question, and he winks at Koi. "Helps that I know my opponent well. Stood many watches with Yuki-sempai. Remember her wedding, too."

He pauses. "I remember the hangover, as well. Three days later..."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:40 pm
The Kaito nodded. "Hai." She said quietly.
"I have a friend with a problem concerning spirits and my guess is you are knowledgeable on those matters, do you mind if i ask for your help?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:36 pm

"This one doesn't oppose." she replied
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:55 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:36 pm
"This one doesn't oppose." she replied
He nodded. "Perhaps quite soon, I will call on you for this. It may be very dangerous, though."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:55 pm
He nodded. "Perhaps quite soon, I will call on you for this. It may be very dangerous, though."
"I will be waiting for the call." The Kaito nodded. "You have my bow."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:52 pm
Murato approaches and offers a bow. "Good morning," he says with a pleasant smile. "How have you been?"
"Oh, Kitsu-sama" Emiko bowed "good morning. I am well thank you, just enjoyed a nice morning discussion on plays with Shika-san" she nodded in the boys direction "I hope you are well?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:00 pm
"Oh, Kitsu-sama" Emiko bowed "good morning. I am well thank you, just enjoyed a nice morning discussion on plays with Shika-san" she nodded in the boys direction "I hope you are well?"
"I am well. But I think I upset my spirit friend with my discussion," he said with a sad smile. "Many in the Lion likely would disapprove as well."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:50 am

Nesshin makes his way over, bows, smiles.

"I feel I did decently," he says in answer to the question, and he winks at Koi. "Helps that I know my opponent well. Stood many watches with Yuki-sempai. Remember her wedding, too."

He pauses. "I remember the hangover, as well. Three days later..."
Koi laughed warmly. "Perhaps soon they will speak of such warm memories in the future when you marry someone Nesshin-san."

Koi smiled at him affectionately. "What did you end up discussing? I spoke of plays which I suppose is a bit predictable...Poor bushi didnt stand a chance, I knew a great many actors in that performance through the trade.."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:19 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:45 pm
Tag
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:53 pm
Snip
"Sake, of course," Nesshin says, smiling. "Like I said, memories of her wedding helped. Last party I helped arrange, the hangover only lasted two days!

"And you, Agasha-san?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:46 pm
"I will be waiting for the call." The Kaito nodded. "You have my bow."
"And you'll get it", he said. "Though there is one more thing, do you happen to have any interest in experimental music or are you more a traditional type?"

Agenda ambush!
D9 Agena roll with Bai-chan. | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description